Scratch on rear door outside trim panel

ima poster

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2011/E250
Hi - I have a deep scratch on the gloss black trim piece thing behind the rear right door and the estate side window. Not covered by my scratch repair insurance as it is a trim piece. Does anyone know what the part number for this little bit of trim is and how to replace it? Thanks. (E250 Edition 125 S212)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Any chance of a better description as to where this piece fits, the snag is it might only come in primer and have to be painted anyway, if this is the case you might as well just get the existing one painted.

Last edited:

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Any chance of a better description as to where this piece fits, the snag is it might only come in primer and have to be painted anyway, if this is the case you might as well just get the existing one painted.

It is the C Pillar between the glass on the frame, they are gloss black.

You could maybe wrap it

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I just cannot find it on the EPC

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
The finish is going on one of mine, I will be having it wrapped

OP
I

ima poster

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2011/E250
Hi Jbell, as you are nearly local, I wouldn't mind knowing where you get this done and how much. Can you mail me if you would rather not publish. Thanks.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi Jbell, as you are nearly local, I wouldn't mind knowing where you get this done and how much. Can you mail me if you would rather not publish. Thanks.

There is a company called GlobalTint in Exeter or DMac on Heathfield in Bovey Tracey, both are excellent

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom