Eurocharged Performance, Watford.

Phil Thompson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 E55 AMG 2010 ML300CDI
Found out yesterday that Eurocharged Performance at Watford have ceased trading.
My car has been there for a while tuning and engine work. I went there today and collected my car and some associated parts and would advise anyone in a similar situation to do the same without delay.
An official announcement will no doubt be forthcoming but my understanding is that MSL my be taking over the franchise.
If anyone has an interest or concerns I would advise contacting Acid at MSL who apart from being being an extremely competent and helpful guy regarding all things MB may well be able to offer further information.
Cheers,
Phil.

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
**negative experience with eurocharged**

Last edited:

Developer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 E63 S 5.5 biturbo
**negative experience with eurocharged**

I undertand there are serious health reasons - might be worth a bit of tact at this stage, whilst things unfold.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I undertand there are serious health reasons - might be worth a bit of tact at this stage, whilst things unfold.

Don't take it wrong, I don't wish anything negative on anybody, just putting the facts out there. My experience included EC USA.

e: I have summised the gist of the post to keep it kind.

Last edited:

ricky s

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as signature
As I have already posted up on the other MB forum, this is no surprise to me, whilst there is a health issue raise over one of the partners, which I know of, and on a one to one level, am sorry to hear of, the fact is that the the lack of business morals of EC watford are drawn well before any health issues as I know, the stories I have been told are from 4 sources, to which I wish I could post here, but not my stories, hopefully they will come forward to voice their expereinces at some point to educate you all, and thats what I am aware of, what else is there. Some customers have been taken for a good amount of money, not £100s but £Ks, and now we see that cars and parts and equipment need to be recovered, before total closeure! The management have looked after themselves, the clients are the ones who have suffered, here, and that could be you and me.
Seems Acid at MSL , who originally wanted this franchise from day one, when Jerry started to come over, has now got it, so probably it is in in better hands, he always seems to do the right thing, has a big enterprise, and in my past experience, yes he wants paying as any business does, but he always went out of his way to make sure the customer was happy at the end of the day, he is not accessible as he once was, but understandably he has major interests now, and is busy, but will always touch base when required.

Last edited:

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
As I have already posted up on the other MB forum, this is no surprise to me, whilst there is a health issue raise over one of the partners, which I know of, and on a one to one level, am sorry to hear of, the fact is that the the lack of business morals of EC watford are drawn well before any health issues as I know, the stories I have been told are from 4 sources, to which I wish I could post here, but not my stories, hopefully they will come forward to voice their expereinces at some point to educate you all, and thats what I am aware of, what else is there. Some customers have been taken for a good amount of money, not £100s but £Ks, and now we see that cars and parts and equipment need to be recovered, before total closeure! The management have looked after themselves, the clients are the ones who have suffered, here, and that could be you and me.
Seems Acid at MSL , who originally wanted this franchise from day one, when Jerry started to come over, has now got it, so probably it is in in better hands, he always seems to do the right thing, has a big enterprise, and in my past experience, yes he wants paying as any business does, but he always went out of his way to make sure the customer was happy at the end of the day, he is not accessible as he once was, but understandably he has major interests now, and is busy, but will always touch base when required.
Mine was in the thousands, and the poor behaviour was backed up by Jerry at ec USA.

ricky s

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as signature
Mine was in the thousands, and the poor behaviour was backed up by Jerry at ec USA.

That is interesting mate, either Jerry was shielded from it all, or it makes for even more of a mess. Shame i cannot sit down with you to discuss this, you may well enlighten me over me enlightening you over what was what here. Some of the guys commentating here on the other forum, are totally not up to date on whats been going on there.:(

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom