Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Last edited:

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Oh my god £67.33 for 2 liters :(:(
Thats what I call expensive , and thats after 10% discount.
I always buy MB genuine fluids but....... I coughed at this.
No wonder lots of folks leave it!

Just hoping its the one litre differential, not the 1.2L or 1.6L, as they say I can return any unopened bottles.

I wonder if these are the new Brexit weak £ prices coming through. Maybe I should buy that strut, just in case the price goes up like Johns ABc pump did.
:(:(

Has anyone heard any news about price rises, re the weak £.???

I know you have bourght Merc diff oil , but I thought that Fuchs was factory fill for diff oils ....give opie oils a ring I think they are about £13 for a litre of Fuchs .

rexemper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R230 SL500 - oh yeah!
My eyes have strayed elsewhere unfortunately.....and that elsewhere had still a V8 5.5 but with twin turbos and 557bhp....and its only 2 years old and has of course a year left of MB Warranty and only done 22k and....
Only thing it has extra is a roof and another 3 seats and a boot to actually take stuff in. This is what happens unfortunately

Hey John

Sorry to hear of the trouble you're having with the SL. You have certainly spent a lot of time and money on getting it right and it's sad to see you decide to move it on. You certainly were very generous with your help when I was looking for mine late last year and for that I am very grateful.

Maybe you'll get to keep the SL for a little while and enjoy it before it goes....the weather is getting better and is asking for the top to be dropped....

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Hey John

Sorry to hear of the trouble you're having with the SL. You have certainly spent a lot of time and money on getting it right and it's sad to see you decide to move it on. You certainly were very generous with your help when I was looking for mine late last year and for that I am very grateful.

Maybe you'll get to keep the SL for a little while and enjoy it before it goes....the weather is getting better and is asking for the top to be dropped....

Cheers Raj, don't be put off by my experience- I am almost certain someone will buy mine from me and be posting on here in 2-3 years time waxing lyrical on how fantastic a SLs are and how his or her motoring has cost nothing and hassle free! Just your luck.
Anyway I'm on another path and think I've found 'the one '

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
How long will it have 557 bhp ;-)

I hope it's wagon, they are much cooler

I looked at a 14 plate CLS SB 350 CDi AMG Line today at Exeter MB, sooooooo pretty, now that is a lovely car with a V8 up front

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...rom=2015&minimum-badge-engine-size=5.0&page=1

Just saying ;-)

That is indeed the question, turbos = GAD or MSL!
It's a saloon - sorry just we will have the XC90 for wagon use and I think the E looks better in booted form IMO...
And.....that looks nice you know you want to!

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
That is indeed the question, turbos = GAD or MSL!
It's a saloon - sorry just we will have the XC90 for wagon use and I think the E looks better in booted form IMO...
And.....that looks nice you know you want to!

Go CLS and MSL John you know you want to just look at Dave and how happy he is with 850bhp :cool::grin:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Go CLS and MSL John you know you want to just look at Dave and how happy he is with 850bhp :cool::grin:

A good point, however I was trying to avoid continuance of the open wallet surgery I've had to endure over the past year...albeit Dave's is entirely voluntary and justified!

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Last edited:

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom