Safwat cars

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Anyone had any experience of them..Southend on sea...?

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
With the amount of height end metal they have I would suspect their not a bad outfit, which one are you looking at black or silver?

OP
John Laidlaw

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
With the amount of height end metal they have I would suspect their not a bad outfit, which one are you looking at black or silver?

The black Matt, it's really well sorted. And I agree my comfort is that if they can sell and finance lambos, Ferraris and Bentleys an AMG is simples!
I've checked the car out and everything's stacking up, history and servicing good...could well be the one!

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
The black Matt, it's really well sorted. And I agree my comfort is that if they can sell and finance lambos, Ferraris and Bentleys an AMG is simples!
I've checked the car out and everything's stacking up, history and servicing good...could well be the one!

That looks a lovely example John. The garage scrubs up well too by the look of it.

Got insurance quotes yet? I think you'll have this by next Saturday;)

OP
John Laidlaw

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
That looks a lovely example John. The garage scrubs up well too by the look of it.

Got insurance quotes yet? I think you'll have this by next Saturday;)

You are spooky Roger! Yes insurance quotes gotten...£435 I was pleasantly surprised, Saturday , well maybe :rolleyes:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom