Tefflon Tony Blair

eman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
21 EQC 400 Premium Plus
Just when we thought he had disappeared with all his millions he crawls from beneath his rock to tell us all to change our minds on brexit. Cock. Must be missing the lime light, or the millions are running out.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Just when we thought he had disappeared with all his millions he crawls from beneath his rock to tell us all to change our minds on brexit. Cock. Must be missing the lime light, or the millions are running out.

I said this in the Brexit thread, he is launching a new after-dinner-speaking tour campaign I betcha.

OP
eman

eman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
21 EQC 400 Premium Plus
Yes Craig I saw it after I started this thread.

JohnArnoldBrown

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDI Estate 2003
I am living in some sort of anti-universe. First Brexit, then Trump, then a member of my book club actually liked the book I chose, now the odious Blair has said something I agree with. I expect next week will bring news that the existence of god has been scientifically proven, and homeopathy isn't total bollocks.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
and homeopathy isn't total bollocks.

Pull the other one, it's got bells!!!!! :D :D :D Doesn't matter whether the universe is pro, anti, up, down, strange, charm, top or bottom :D

Wearsafoxhat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E55k :S211, SL500 :R129 , V220
Thought he had a well paid and cushy job in the EU Parliment. He will no doubt loose that job once we depart, I guess that that is his reason for crawling back.

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
isn't it blairs fault we are in the sodding EU ? signed for something without reading the small print ?

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
I am living in some sort of anti-universe. First Brexit, then Trump, then a member of my book club actually liked the book I chose, now the odious Blair has said something I agree with. I expect next week will bring news that the existence of god has been scientifically proven, and homeopathy isn't total bollocks.

Its wasn't very reassuring to me to find out that he thinks I/we didn't understand what Brexit involved still the mightily successful Nick Clegg agreed with him so yesterdays chip wrappings it is :)

If only he had told us during the campaign that only one side would understand the arguments ................

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
There is no-one on this planet I despise more than Blair, he personifies everything wrong with politics, he is a self serving, odious, deceitful man who milks the very system he said was corrupt.

He signed us up to the very agreement we have rejected, gave everything away and removed way too much of our soverign rights thinking it would make him friends and help him when he got deposed, he was right and has gone on to become a multi millionaire with a role of peace envoy to the very place he waged war on, the hipocrasy of it staggers me.

I hope he vanishes into the ether again never to trouble our doorstep

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Perhaps Mr Blair would like to campaign for a re-run of the original vote that took us IN to the "common market"? After all, I didn't realise everythiung that would lead to!

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
Thought he had a well paid and cushy job in the EU Parliment. He will no doubt loose that job once we depart, I guess that that is his reason for crawling back.

you're thinking of Falange

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
There is no-one on this planet I despise more than Blair, he personifies everything wrong with politics, he is a self serving, odious, deceitful man who milks the very system he said was corrupt.

He signed us up to the very agreement we have rejected, gave everything away and removed way too much of our soverign rights thinking it would make him friends and help him when he got deposed, he was right and has gone on to become a multi millionaire with a role of peace envoy to the very place he waged war on, the hipocrasy of it staggers me.

I hope he vanishes into the ether again never to trouble our doorstep

Good points I agree with them all, have you ever wondered where he came from, he had no background or history in the Labour Party when he suddenly appeared as the finished product. This was promptly after John Smiths untimely demise, he has always in every act supported the USA, I suspect they created him and smoothed his path
Some fake news sites readily portray him as a CIA stooge as did the Polanski film of Robert Harris's film Ghost. It'll come out one day

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Good points I agree with them all, have you ever wondered where he came from, he had no background or history in the Labour Party when he suddenly appeared as the finished product. This was promptly after John Smiths untimely demise, he has always in every act supported the USA, I suspect they created him and smoothed his path
Some fake news sites readily portray him as a CIA stooge as did the Polanski film of Robert Harris's film Ghost. It'll come out one day

I had never heard of him before seeing is deceitful smile waving to the D-Ream track "things can only get better" (The irony of it all).

He was part of the publicity machine Labour employed that year, definitely moulded into the person they needed at the time.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
The irony of the hand wringing remainers having Blair their favourite whipping boy appointing himself to lead the anti-brexit revolution is not lost on me :)

I come to the conclusion its part of a conspiracy of the right, Blair has been brainwashed and planted to disrupt any agreement by the opposition to the process.

How will the Guardian Readers cope ?

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
TB obviously feels responsible for the dire state the Labour Party is in today and not without cause the TB/GB era left the country in massive debt (just in case people don't remember) and with no discernible long term improvement for the most disadvantaged in society

If he were a currency he would be bankrupt and as for foreign policy that was a worse outcome than the domestic mess we are left with

He still speaks well and has lost nothing of his debating skills but we are all wiser nowadays

Vintage Racer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 SL320 (R129)
Should have offered him a role on a TV soap many years ago..........he only ever wanted to be in front of a camera!

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
TB obviously feels responsible for the dire state the Labour Party is in today and not without cause the TB/GB era left the country in massive debt (just in case people don't remember) and with no discernible long term improvement for the most disadvantaged in society

If he were a currency he would be bankrupt and as for foreign policy that was a worse outcome than the domestic mess we are left with

He still speaks well and has lost nothing of his debating skills but we are all wiser nowadays

Well I like to be objective and the debt mountain we face is overwhelmingly from the Bankers gambling exploits, Blair and Browns profligacy was entirely manageable.
I do remember the Conservatives telling them to leave the City alone, good job the Conservatives weren't in they wouldn't have handled the ensuing chaos as well as Brown did.

Brown is revered in the finance world outside the UK for his stewardship which the Americans have thanked him for.

Still he was a poor Prime Minister :rolleyes:

Black Wednesday 16 September 1992 anyone ?

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Well I like to be objective and the debt mountain we face is overwhelmingly from the Bankers gambling exploits, Blair and Browns profligacy was entirely manageable.

Are you talking about the same pair that presided over in excess of 130 tax rises, hitting the poorest hardest (fuel for example or maybe the 10% tax rate) yet still managed to spend all the extra and borrow close to £1tr and spend that as well while actually not improving anything (do not go down the NHS route)?????

And yet they got through it all with wry smiles and an arrogance never seen before in politics while telling us that throwing money at a problem will indeed solve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom