E350 CDI Mods? new here

OP
K

Kabg40

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 cdi sport 2011
I'm liking it Kris, its subtle and not in your face at all. Does it feel secure?
What is making you doubt it?
Got a link for where you got it at all?

It certainly feels secure at the moment yes, cold wind and rain I suppose will be the proof :)
And I think it's just I'm not used to it. It is subtle but it still alters the line from side on... I'm prob over thinking it and will love it in the morning. It was £74 sprayed which I thought was reasonable and it and took a week to arrive. Here's the link

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321697095680

They also seem to do other variants if you look in their eBay shop so it's definitely worth a nose about :)
Cheers
Kris

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
It certainly feels secure at the moment yes, cold wind and rain I suppose will be the proof :)
And I think it's just I'm not used to it. It is subtle but it still alters the line from side on... I'm prob over thinking it and will love it in the morning. It was £74 sprayed which I thought was reasonable and it and took a week to arrive. Here's the link

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321697095680

They also seem to do other variants if you look in their eBay shop so it's definitely worth a nose about :)
Cheers
Kris
Cheers Kris much appreciated.

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Those body style additions to the AMG body package are very subtle and look very good, I particularly like the fact that the rear spoiler is colour coded

Good work and as already said ditch the bonnet star and debadging would finish the job off nicely

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
You know it makes sense!!!

There is a W203 down the road from me that is covered - Arches, mirror covers, light surrounds, looks terrible and it's light green to boot!!!!!!!

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
There is a W203 down the road from me that is covered - Arches, mirror covers, light surrounds, looks terrible and it's light green to boot!!!!!!!

there a bright blue W220 that's exactly the same, oh and quad tail pipes to boot on a smoky 320 CDI

OP
K

Kabg40

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 cdi sport 2011
Those body style additions to the AMG body package are very subtle and look very good, I particularly like the fact that the rear spoiler is colour coded

Good work and as already said ditch the bonnet star and debadging would finish the job off nicely

Yes I just need the bonnet badge to arrive now and that's prob all I'll do to the exterior. I like the idea of some 20" wheels but too much cash right now so it's prob just the ecu and gearbox re-map on the agenda...
Cheers for all the comments and any further ideas are most welcome !! :D

OP
K

Kabg40

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 cdi sport 2011
Ordered Kris, again many thanks- how you feeling about it today?

Oh nice one John, as you say can't go wrong at that price!!
I have to say actually in the blue skies and sunshine where I am it has definitely grown on me. And it's still well and truly stuck on, I had a good old check after last nights rain :p

OP
K

Kabg40

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 cdi sport 2011
Ordered Kris, again many thanks- how you feeling about it today?

Just seen you have the E63!! That's what I wanted to upgrade to but my better half decided that nappies and milk for the 6 week old were the priority. And I think she has a point
Mind you this is the woman who didn't notice my new grille or boot lip so what does she know ;)

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Just seen you have the E63!! That's what I wanted to upgrade to but my better half decided that nappies and milk for the 6 week old were the priority. And I think she has a point
Mind you this is the woman who didn't notice my new grille or boot lip so what does she know ;)

... nothing about cars! Persuade her the number is the car's safety rating...

Costco for nappies btw. I've done a lot of value for money benchmarking!!!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4

Tell her if you had an E63 you'd stay at home more because filling it is so expensive!
Or say nothing and change it- it's an Obsidian black E class, would she know?
I'm happy with keeping my 63 stealthy but felt the only thing lacking- surprisingly- was a boot lid spoiler just to give it an 'edge'.
I had one on my SL500 previously (previous owner put it on, suspect it was from the same Taiwanese producer) and it just made the difference.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Oh nice one John, as you say can't go wrong at that price!!
I have to say actually in the blue skies and sunshine where I am it has definitely grown on me. And it's still well and truly stuck on, I had a good old check after last nights rain :p

Great- good to know! Oh and resist 20" wheels, you'd ruin the ride! I have an A6 Avant on 20s and it crashes over all road surfaces horribly. Got its winters on at the moment which helps but the summers will have to go back on soon!

OP
K

Kabg40

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 cdi sport 2011
... nothing about cars! Persuade her the number is the car's safety rating...

Costco for nappies btw. I've done a lot of value for money benchmarking!!!

Ha ha and I could say it has extra airbags and isofix points ;)

OP
K

Kabg40

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 cdi sport 2011
Tell her if you had an E63 you'd stay at home more because filling it is so expensive!
Or say nothing and change it- it's an Obsidian black E class, would she know?
I'm happy with keeping my 63 stealthy but felt the only thing lacking- surprisingly- was a boot lid spoiler just to give it an 'edge'.
I had one on my SL500 previously (previous owner put it on, suspect it was from the same Taiwanese producer) and it just made the difference.

She prob wouldn't know and that was kind of my problem..... I showed her and our 4 year old daughter a black e63 on autotrader that I said I wanted as a new car, and the little one said it's the same as I have now. Her simplistic logic nailed me. It's clearly not the same car but the Mrs was like "you want to spend how much on a car that looks the same"
At that point I was defeated!!!
For now.... ;)

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom