Tyres for 2010 C200 CDI...

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
When I selected the tyre size and applied a filter for Uniroyal this is the 4 options it showed (screenshot)

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
When I selected the tyre size and applied a filter for Uniroyal this is the 4 options it showed (screenshot)

3rd one down is the one I put the link to

OP
Vx-Man-G

Vx-Man-G

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class CDI
Thank you. I Like the look of Avon, but now considering the U SR3

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Thank you. I Like the look of Avon, but now considering the U SR3

I am on my second set (about to change the rears to the 3rd pair) can't fault them, very stable and in the wet they are incredible, never felt any aquaplaning at all which is more than could be said for the Conti SC3

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
I wouldn't touch the budget tyres you mention for a merc or any other car for that matter.
It's the tyres that keep you stuck on the road - cheap is cheap for a reason and expensive is expensive for a reason.

A tyre is not just a tyre. You wouldn't see a F1 car running on Three A-P606's.
Tyre companies spend a lot developing tyres and even in collaboration with car manufactures. If you look close enough you may find tyres marked MO on the sidewall. These are tyres developed with Mercedes.

Just make sure you atleast get a good brand. Don't skimp. You are driving a Mercedes and remember SAFETY!

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Three-A/P606.htm - look at what the Mercedes driver had to say.

Last edited:

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
In that size, on that car, I'd definitely look at either the Uniroyal Rainsport 3 or the comparable Avon.

I ran some Avon winter tyres on my CLS and they were superb. Had I keep the car in to the following summer, I'd have had no qualms putting Avons on.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom