Free Music Streaming

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
Showing my age and level of not withitness, yesterday I found out that Google Music Play will upload 50 000 of your tracks to the cloud for free streaming. If your sound system has bluetooth or a bluetooth adaptor you can use your entire music collection via your phone. If you have more than 50 000 tracks, how do you find time to come on here.

mercedes13156

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Cabrio and a Ford Kuga
That's another excellent way to raze your 4G allowance to the ground. There's parts of Fife where you can't even get a mobile phone signal, far less a reliable 3G connection to check Facebook. I've got an unlimited wi-fi connection, so I use Spotify to download the music to my phone over the house wi-fi and stream it from the phone to the car. I have been known to sit behind a bus for 10 miles while my wife downloaded an album over the bus company's free wi-fi.

mercedes13156

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Cabrio and a Ford Kuga
That's another excellent way to raze your 4G allowance to the ground. There's parts of Fife where you can't even get a mobile phone signal, far less a reliable 3G connection to check Facebook. I've got an unlimited wi-fi connection, so I use Spotify to download the music to my phone over the house wi-fi and stream it from the phone to the car. I have been known to sit behind a bus for 10 miles while my wife downloaded an album over the bus company's free wi-fi.

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011

So good he had to tell us twice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
D

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Nice oblique music reference, considering the post.:D
I won't use it in the car, as I'm too tight. I'll use it at home with a bluetooth receiver connected to my old stereo. I posted partly as a mea culpa and partly for the rich bu***s on here who don't even read their mobile bills.;)

range rover

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class Blue EFFICIENCY 250 CDI Sport 2013
Nice oblique music reference, considering the post.:D
I won't use it in the car, as I'm too tight. I'll use it at home with a bluetooth receiver connected to my old stereo. I posted partly as a mea culpa and partly for the rich bu***s on here who don't even read their mobile bills.;)
Didn't you miss an* there or is my spelling up the left.........................?

OP
D

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Yeah, * short, spelling or counting? It is Sunday am.
Sorry about the cod Italian too, but I can't bring myself to say "My Bad".

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom