Thoughts on C350 boot spoilers

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
C638246B-3285-4824-B9C3-BEA8A3FFF9B2.jpeg I think the subtle boot lip spoiler really helps the look of the car- not too aggressive , I might be biased though !
This is non original but excellent quality from Taiwan and easy to fit, came preprinted . Search out Ikon motorsports on eBay

OP
Capra

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
View attachment 43403 I think the subtle boot lip spoiler really helps the look of the car- not too aggressive , I might be biased though !
This is non original but excellent quality from Taiwan and easy to fit, came preprinted . Search out Ikon motorsports on eBay
Looks great John, not too in your face. Nice detail work as well, spotless.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Looks great John, not too in your face. Nice detail work as well, spotless.
Thanks!
It has had a Gyeon ceramic treatment earlier in the year which made all the difference

OP
Capra

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks!
It has had a Gyeon ceramic treatment earlier in the year which made all the difference
I've always liked black Mercs, and those exhausts are mint. What year is it? Is that the 6.2 engine?

Abb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
John that looks stunning and thats just the rear! My money is its the 5.5Bi?

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
John that looks stunning and thats just the rear! My money is its the 5.5Bi?
Indeed 5.5 bi pretty much standard with a few subtle tweaks ;)
You can see it Sunday....

Reactions: Abb

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
With these cars, subtle works well and in-yer-face just looks like a rhino in a tutu.

Abb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
Ping me a price.

My apologies, for some reason I thought I had read yours was a coupe. As John said, I don't think the coupe poiler would fit the saloon.

OP
Capra

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
My apologies, for some reason I thought I had read yours was a coupe. As John said, I don't think the coupe poiler would fit the saloon.
ha ha no worries, I've found one on Ebay that can be pre-painted fairly cheap. Just need to look into how you stick these on before going any further.

OP
Capra

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
View attachment 43403 I think the subtle boot lip spoiler really helps the look of the car- not too aggressive , I might be biased though !
What black is this John, looks a lot blacker than my 183 Magnetite metallic!!

OP
Capra

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Obsidian Black Andy, common as muck! ( and just as hard to clean!)
You're car isn't common :)
Looks like a nice deep black, and looks great when detailed. I don't know too much about them, but it does look like a bit of a sleeper, I expect you get a few that think they can come past at great knots!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
You're car isn't common :)
Looks like a nice deep black, and looks great when detailed. I don't know too much about them, but it does look like a bit of a sleeper, I expect you get a few that think they can come past at great knots!
In all honesty Andy that’s the look I was pursuing exactly, a bit ‘Q car’ - all intents and purposes a nice E Class- but don’t mess with it, it will bite !
I was tempted to go the full dechromed, black wheels, tints etc etc but in the end kept the basics but added the spoiler , AMG wheel caps , black bonnet star and left it. With the ceramic it works for me. Remap done now so as much power as I need so.....

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom