Yet another MB newbie says Hi

Gid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 Hybrid 2014
Good evening people,

Picked up my first Merc last weekend (E300 AMG Hybrid), lovely it is, I might actually Hoover this one ;)

Anyway, here's to hopefully an enjoyable experience

Gid.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Evening and welcome!
Lovely car you've chosen- we're like polar opposites in car terms in the 'same' model- yours spookily silent, mine...well not! I had that model in 2013 and I used to love setting off in electric mode in the summer mornings- now I just annoy the neighbours, whoops! Ask if you need anything, good bunch on here

OP
G

Gid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 Hybrid 2014
Cheers John,

I always dream of just having a rocket, however I always seem to end up listening to my sensible side :)...

The E300 can shift when it wants though...

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
You're not wrong, electric and diesel motors together give an amazing boost!

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Hello and welcome! And yes please keep it clean, I've booked all day tomorrow to sort mine out!

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Welcome to the MBO forum. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries.

We are currently running a discount for forum members who wish to join the club. Tel: 01892 710570

Happy posting!

StuG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C300h
I have the C300h, loving it. Except it is with MB at the moment, hopefully sorting out a start/stop issue where it stops working after 5-10 mins. Other forums have suggested its the secondary battery. Will find out later today.
Seems I am also getting a telematics update as well.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Gid, welcome to the forum :)

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hi Gid and welcome to the forum (auto correct keeps trying to call you "God"!) ;)

g heaps

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes W140 S320, Mercedes W124 E300 estate. Vauxhall Omega 2.2 CDX Estate
Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

OP
G

Gid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 Hybrid 2014
I have the C300h, loving it. Except it is with MB at the moment, hopefully sorting out a start/stop issue where it stops working after 5-10 mins. Other forums have suggested its the secondary battery. Will find out later today.
Seems I am also getting a telematics update as well.

Any news regarding the fault?, I really hope you get it sorted. I must admit I am a bit nervous regarding the technology!, Love the car though :)

OP
G

Gid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 Hybrid 2014
Welcome to the forums.

Do give us your opinion on the Hybrid. A few split opinions around here.

Hi Steve, so far really liking it, getting good economy on a 7 mile commute (mixture of stop/start and open road) between 47&53 mpg. It can shift when required, and it's a nice ride.It's my first MB so can't really judge it against other models,it does feel great to drive and I am very happy with it.

StuG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C300h
All sorted yesterday in the end. It was the telematics update that did it in the end. Shame it took two trips to the dealer to sort it. Now the stop/start is working I am getting similar MPG. I am really enjoying it. It does have a bit of oomph when needed.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom