Supercar Superbuild

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Heads up for anyone interested

New series starts tonight @10pm on Discovery.

First episode, AM Vantage V12 S

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Interesting to see on there that Celtic tuning indeed have a dyno....

KennyN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 440i, Cayenne, ZX12r / ZRX11 / ZRX Monoshock
Sat through most of it last night (Maserati) and was struggling to see who the program was actually aimed at, certainly wasn`t for "proper" car people.

220mph on the dyno so it is a genuine 200mph car , seriously.

A bit of tape here and there and removal of some plastic saw an increase of 30+ mph ??

Race brakes and suspension , a set of EBC pads and lowering springs does not constitute anything "race"

The turbo mod was mildly interesting from an engineering POV.

Just another program offering "jollies" and "gifts" for Z list celebs , plus the acting was more wooden than Pinocchio especially the dealer.

Kenny

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I just find that program heavy going, particularly the completely dull Mr Khan :(

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I just find that program heavy going, particularly the completely dull Mr Khan :(
I think I have the wrong program here, I referred to Supercar Megabuild !!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom