Viseeo Tune To Air

the director

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 R 350 Grand Edition; 2015 S 350
Not sure if this has been covered before but, having returned to a Merc as my daily driver (2011 S350) I missed the DAB radio and bluetooth connectivity of the Jag XF that I had been driving for the past couple of years. So, I recently bought one of these:

http://www.viseeo.com/ugC_ShowroomI...3&hidShowTypeID=0&hidShowCatID=0&hidShowID=22

Have to say that it works a treat - streams music from my phone and also works with radio apps which effectively creates a DAB radio (if not perfect DAB, a major improvement on MW radio stations). It also ensures that you don't lose the bluetooth connectivity for phone calls as well as offering control via the steering wheel.

All in a great bit of kit.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Thanks for this, sounds interesting ....suspect admin might want to move this to Electrical section?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom