Wide body C63 - UK

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
Hi all,

I'm after a reputable company to supply and fit a wide body to a C63 coupe. If they also finish off with paint etc too that'll be wicked!

Thanks....

OP
R

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
Contacted them today mate. Only the saloon in stock. No coupe unfortunately. Cheers though!

T

The_Don

The quality of the workmanship on the estate in the link was quite poor, I saw it close up.

OP
R

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
The quality of the workmanship on the estate in the link was quite poor, I saw it close up.

Good to know. Thank you! Will start looking elsewhere :)

OP
R

ryandean7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe / 2013 / 3L
I don't think they still post Pete, but I'd avoid them if I were the OP.

As per the gentleman above, the work was not something which I'd accept...

I rung them this afternoon and they said they only had 5 door kits still available. No coupe. So they are off the cards anyway lol.

However... I'm still actively looking! :)

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
The only decent one which I saw (after the owner had major problems with the previous people) was completed by a company called ARL Coachworks.

I know nothing about them, though the job was half decent and involved all genuine Mercedes parts. Not cheap...

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
That may have something to do with the feedback they got from their SL55/65 conversion.
They managed to make a good looking car resemble a shed. It was dire.

With chicken wire (or similar) as vents Roger? :D :D :D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom