First MB

Keith Forshaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 sport coupe 2009
0DB1305F-AF5E-4FA8-AD6F-8BBA012BFED7.jpeg Just bought my first MB.
E350 sport coupe 2009.
Previous Jag owner, thought I’d have a change, so far so good.

OP
K

Keith Forshaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 sport coupe 2009
I do like the colour combo...
Yes it’s nice in red, I don’t like full black leather so the colour did swing it for me, quite rare in silver model I’ve been told.

AMG-Steve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
535d 2006 3.0tt
It’s not an overpowering red with lots of black still involved...looks really nice..and yes,for the 5mind I’ve been researching these cars it’s the first silver with red interior I’ve seen
I’ve come across one or two black cars with it and also the white/grey seats...be nice to see them in the flesh

OP
K

Keith Forshaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 sport coupe 2009
It is actually a darker red than those pics make it look, must be the light making it look lighter, different though!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I had close to that red in my SL which was palladium silver....very nice and scarce combo

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Keith, welcome to the forum, whoever did your number plates wasn't a good speller was he. Nice choice of MB though :)

OP
K

Keith Forshaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 sport coupe 2009
closest I could get.
Well, I could have got KE1 TH from DVLA at the time but it was £35,000 believe it or not!! I settled for that as it was cheaper!
Hi Keith, welcome to the forum, whoever did your number plates wasn't a good speller was he. Nice choice of MB though :)

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom