Airlock in the system - Mercedes ML 270 cdi Auto W163 2002

OP
13enzy

13enzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz ML 270 cdi Auto W163 2002
Found it in Malcolm's files:

Before I go through the code reading/removing process, is it possible that i could do something myself to "fix" it ?

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Before I go through the code reading/removing process, is it possible that i could do something myself to "fix" it ?
I think the next step is to check the water entering the heater is warm. If so the next step is to access the blend motor and check it for movement. Easiest way is to remove it from the heater box and visually check it to see if it moves when the temperature dial is moved (you'll need heat in the engine).

OP
13enzy

13enzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz ML 270 cdi Auto W163 2002
I think the next step is to check the water entering the heater is warm. If so the next step is to access the blend motor and check it for movement. Easiest way is to remove it from the heater box and visually check it to see if it moves when the temperature dial is moved (you'll need heat in the engine).
OK thanks....lets try and find the blend motor first.
I am having my son do all the manual work, as i am recovering from a quadruple by-pass heart surgery, and therefore i am unable to do any movements or positioning my self especially behind/under the dashboard area etc
,and also getting hold of my son to help me out is another mission in waiting !

Top Bottom