What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Took the metal tyre valves off which I’d quite forgotten to grease up for a while :oops:
Well they’re off now panic over plastic ones back on until Summer :)

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Two new rear tyres today - Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy2's.
Don't forget to claim your cashback from Goodyear - I just got a nice cheque (remember those?) from them for £30, for my two new Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 :)

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
ran my fingers along the bonnet and said "hello my darling, I'm taking you for a hard ride tomorrow"

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
ran my fingers along the bonnet and said "hello my darling, I'm taking you for a hard ride tomorrow"
So just remember boys, you’ve got to treat your kite the way you treat your women!

What’s that sir, take it home at the weekend for lunch with your mum?

No George, get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back! Woof!

With apologies to Capt. The Lord Flashheart.

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
So just remember boys, you’ve got to treat your kite the way you treat your women!

What’s that sir, take it home at the weekend for lunch with your mum?

No George, get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back! Woof!

With apologies to Capt. The Lord Flashheart.

Are you on the couch currently? :mad::mad:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Are you on the couch currently? :mad::mad:
I was in the middle of examining the upstairs stair gate as it happened...

Hey look chap, there’s a Blackadder line to suit most any situation!

rexemper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R230 SL500 - oh yeah!
Don't forget to claim your cashback from Goodyear - I just got a nice cheque (remember those?) from them for £30, for my two new Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 :)

Ooh I didn't know about that. How do I claim that?

Just had a quick look and seems like I've missed it. Got them through Blackcircles and can't find anything for cash back through them.

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Go to https://www.goodyearrewards.co.uk and enter promotional code GoodyearCashback
As you fill in details, there will be a drop-down menu to select the merchant, then upload a copy of the invoice.

I got my two tyres at Blackcircles price, but I needed all four valves replaced with my own TPMS ones, so got a quote from a place I used before - it was £30 extra for removal and refit of the other two tyres, so I was happy with that.

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
Ordered a refurbished ABC pump only to get an additional invoice tonight as it is an exchange unit :rolleyes: at least I'll get the cash back :)

th3h1ghlander

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 350cdi (C218) 2012 / OM642
Transmission or TCU has gone into permanent limp home mode again and stuck car in second gear, presumably due to low voltage again (cold weather and car not being driven for a week, old battery). Normally if this happens I power car off, wait and powr back on again and the voltage is normally high enough for it to register normal again however this time it has not. Last time it was like this I took it to an indie who reset historical codes, then after 20mins driving and resetting the car it was fine again.

Anyone near Hemel Hempstead this and have a scanner that does code resets on a 2002 w203?

I am wondering if there is a maximum number of repeat fault codes the TCU/ECU gets to and just puts it in limp home until codes are reset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ordered a refurbished ABC pump only to get an additional invoice tonight as it is an exchange unit :rolleyes: at least I'll get the cash back :)
Where from?

There’s only £80 difference between non-MB and MB-warranted pumps now.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Where from?

There’s only £80 difference between non-MB and MB-warranted pumps now.
Yip mine was an MB one IIRC the difference was a bit less when you consider freight ( from Grangemouth was nil)

rexemper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R230 SL500 - oh yeah!
Go to https://www.goodyearrewards.co.uk and enter promotional code GoodyearCashback
As you fill in details, there will be a drop-down menu to select the merchant, then upload a copy of the invoice.

I got my two tyres at Blackcircles price, but I needed all four valves replaced with my own TPMS ones, so got a quote from a place I used before - it was £30 extra for removal and refit of the other two tyres, so I was happy with that.

Thanks. It won't allow me to enter Blackcircles as a valid merchant and the place I git them fitted (Protyre at Slough) isn't on the list either. Oh well, never mind.

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks. It won't allow me to enter Blackcircles as a valid merchant and the place I git them fitted (Protyre at Slough) isn't on the list either. Oh well, never mind.
Ah, that's a shame ...

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Well nothing to do with MBS but today did a swine of a job in the attic and then had to refix the top stairgate, which had come out of the wall (yet) again. I’m discovering how unpleasant plasterboard walls are to fix things to. That one required some creative thinking.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Well nothing to do with MBS but today did a swine of a job in the attic and then had to refix the top stairgate, which had come out of the wall (yet) again. I’m discovering how unpleasant plasterboard walls are to fix things to. That one required some creative thinking.
Discover plasplugs products on amazon Craig , saved my sanity more than once...

th3h1ghlander

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 350cdi (C218) 2012 / OM642
Booked in for diag at welwyn merx for next saturday on recommendation from this forum :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom