Search results for query: w163

1. R

W163 ML270 2003 Automatic

Hey. I've got a W163 ML270 from 2003 that wont go into any gears. it was driving but then all of a suden it just stopped and wont even rev op in Drive or Reverse. there is none fault codes or anythng but i can see om my tester that the (Y3/6y1) is getting 1500 mbar and the (Y3/6y2) is getting...
  2. R

W163 AAM replacement ML55

...and I thought I would ask for help with knowledgable people. Because as you say, main dealer don’t care or have probably never even heard of a w163. I didn’t want to throw money at it if the das being in the aam makes it irreplaceable as that’s the information I’m seeing online I don’t...
  3. M

Well then. Go for a used one and get it programmed. Dealers dont give a monkeys with older cars. Bet the person you spoke to has never seen a w163 and neither the kids in the service dept.
  4. M

Ask a dealer the cost, Ask a dealer to print out where it is - will give you an idea where it is and work involved. Everything can be fixed. lots of info about these on US forums and the same car. Will need programming to the car. Google W163(4) aam
  5. R

Hi all I’m at the sad point that I may end up selling my beloved ML55 if this is a pig of a job. I replaced the alarm sensor and a few days later the central locking stopped working. Hooked up to star and the AAM isn’t communicating. How much and how difficult is an AAM replacement. As mine is...
  6. malcolm E53 AMG

again gear loss

This might help - read the whole thread: https://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php?threads/ml270-gear-change-issues-p0500-p2310-p2600.173597/page-2
  7. K

again gear loss

Hi; can someone help me please about the fault code that I have on my ML320 W163 year 2002? Fault code is P2600 Circuit voltage supply 87 has undervoltage; many thanks for your help.
  8. R

ML270CDI Tailgate lock not working

Hi all. My W163 ML270CDI tailgate latch does not work at all. I have to climb over the rear set to open from inside Fault seems to be in the handle assembly 1635402332 (see Pic). I sourced a used one but still no not working Does anyone have any circuit testing procedure I can carry out on the...
  9. E

Problem with locking

Hello, my Mercedes ML 270 locking relay is working(when locking you hear the sound), but none of the doors or trunk is locking or unlocking, what could be the problem, i changed my AAM module, but it didnt helped. What should i fix?
  10. vwcrazydriver

CDI3 EGR bypass mod

...greetings from the Czech Republic. :) I want to thank you very much for this thread, great job! I have a question, I have a 2001 OM628 400 CDI W163. The Egr is dual electronic Wahler and the MAF is dual VDO. Will this schematic work in dual wiring? Thanks a lot for your reply, best regards Peter.
  11. R

ML W163 alarm advice

I can report on my 2000 ml55 w163… it’s behind the wiper motor!
  12. Blobcat

ML W163 alarm advice

Often behind the wheel arch liner passenger side
  13. R

ML W163 alarm advice

Sorry to jump on an incredibly old post, but I have an ML 55 W163 2000 and I’m having the same issue, I cannot locate the siren For the life of me, whereabouts was it on yours please?
  14. AMGeed

ML270 W163 Relays & fuses description

...should find which relay you are looking for in this link. https://www.autogenius.info/category/mercedes-benz/mercedes-benz-m-class/mercedes-benz-m-class-w163/ Look for this section. Remember this link is for a LHD car so the fuses are on the opposite side. Fuse and module box right front...
  15. W

ML270 W163 Relays & fuses description

Can anybody shed any light on the bank of relays & fuses located under the passenger side footwell/glovebox area of an 05 ML270 manual gearbox model. The relay to the nearest the passenger side door on my car, keeps overheating and blowing. Doesn’t noticeably affect functions that are obvious...
  16. Blobcat

ML270 Vacuum Problems

Hello and welcome, The error is a a result of a forum upgrade awhile ago. Thread linked to is below: https://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php?threads/disabling-egr.68945/
  17. M

ML270 Vacuum Problems

I am trying to access this thread without success, the forum is asking me to upgrade my account as admin lol. Anyone with this EGR valve deletetion for w163?
  18. stumo

PSA: W163 ML270 CDI - Turbo/exhaust is melting RH suspension bump stop.

...that I believe the KYB OEM shocks also use a polyurethane bump stop like the B6 (but I believe they were USA only - which didn't get the Diesel W163 so wouldn't have this issue anyway). Other OEM/Stock shocks I've pulled (Sachs, Bilstein B4) have all had severely mashed and split rubber bump...
  19. B

Stumped by my door (W163)

...bending the door even though it seems to be perfectly well-shaped. It seems I need to move the bottom of my door closer to the car. In other words, it does not seem to be skewed clockwise or anticlockwise. I believe I have read every thread ever posted about the W163's doors. I'm at my...
  20. F

Hello from Romania

Hi,everybody ! Happy to be here ! Proud owner of a good old w163 270 cdi dinosaur with +314.000 km odometer reading (year 2004),trying to keep it in the best posible shape.I like to do the mechanic stuff on my own, as much as possible...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom