Search results

1. D

2003 E200K will not crank

I may have narrowed the problem down to the starter solenoid, but I can't find a diagram to show me which one it is, i've checked the fuse which is ok. looking on u tube they don't really show you,
  2. D

The car was perfectly ok when wrapped up for the winter, the gear selector is locked in park, i would think till the car starts.
  3. D

Thanks for your reply the auxiliary battery was replaced last year. and I had the main battery checked and was on full charge.
  4. D

Hi Guys been a while since I've posted, As happens every year I declare my car off road for the winter, normally not a problem, but this year was different. When I put the key into the ignition I didn't get the customary whir click, nothing, it didn't try to crank, dead, I might add that I have...
  5. D

2003 E200 kompressor

Cole thank you for your reply, It was only when I read it, that I realised the SBS battery was nineteen years old, and never been replaced. I suppose it had done very well, so I replaced said battery and all is well, SBS working and no red warning signs.
  6. D

2003 E200 kompressor

Thank you for all who replied, I think I have narrowed it down to the SBS battery, its never been replaced in its nineteen years of life.
  7. D

2003 E200 kompressor

Hi Guys, I had my 38000 mile E200 serviced late last year, and although the battery has been connected to my C/TEK when I start her up I get a red sign, visit worksop. You can delete this, but when you restart, the warning sign comes back. I might add that the car drives normally, and no other...
  8. D

2003 W211 Service

Hi guys, Its a long time since i posted, but i still have my E200 Kompressor, Like most due to lockdown this last eighteen months it had no use. I decided to sawn it, what was the use of spending money on road tax when i couldn't use it. I am in the fortunate position i have two other cars to...
  9. D

For Malcolm

Hi Malcolm, Sorry only just received your PM, my car is the E211 E200 petrol year 203 with just 30,000 miles. the Sticker that said BEHR may well be the intercooler,but do they fit other parts in my Merc other than the rad.:confused:

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom