Search results

1. C

Wiper arm removal

Thanks for the reply.
  2. C

Wiper arm removal

Is it possible please if I could be advised on how to remove a wiper arm from its spindle. The model is a 2008 W204. Thank you. Chris
  3. C

Interior alarm tripping

My 2008 W204 estate has been tripping the interior alarm during the winter months so I booked it into an auto electrician today to investigate if the sensor had become faulty. Diagnosis indicated a fault categorised as interior break glass . Nothing obvious was at fault in rear tailgate window...
  4. C

18 inch wheels

Thanks for everyones' replies. Srdl (Steve) how do you find the piano black for scratching ? Is it resistent to scratches ?
  5. C

18 inch wheels

I am vaguely thinking about my next MB model but am not keen on the piano black found in some SE and Sport models and prefer the trim options offered by the AMG line models. Trouble is they come with 18 inch wheels and tyres sized 225/45. In peoples' experience are these wheel tyre combinations...
  6. C

Door mirror indicator lens

Found a video on utube which explains the process very well. It is much easier to get the wing mirror assembly back together than to take it apart !!!
  7. C

Door mirror indicator lens

Whilst cleaning my 2008 W204 this morning I noticed water ingress into the nearside door mirror indicator lens. Can anyone please advise me how to remove the lens ? I suspect there may be fixing screws behind the mirror but if so the mirror would have to be removed and how is this achieved ...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom