Search results

1. r129co

Unleaded vs Super Unleaded for my R129?

I used Super for an R129 track day. You wouldnt believe the spray of black deposits around the rear bumper and boot lid after a good work out! Would suggest a good clean out do you think?
  2. r129co

New member.

124 824 0498 is a part exclusive to the W124 from year 1994 and not something i have . Sorry
  3. r129co

Replacement Master Key FOB for R129

The dealership don't even know even they become available. They leave them on order and one day it happens. They cant even chase Germany
  4. r129co

Allot of play in R129 steering wheel

Agreed. Do all the joints and the difference will be remarkable. However..dont ignore the steering box. They commonly have play and its a straightforward refurb
  5. r129co

You have to provide log book details and proof of identity here so i couldn't get one for you i am afraid. However the pairing charge is rubbish. You are paying for a remote fob that is coded to your VIN when it arrives
  6. r129co

SL 320 rear window defroster not working

yes you need continuity obviously through the element. Also in post 1995 cars the multifunction relay is responsible for the rear screen function
  7. r129co

R129 screen wiper motor alternative

Early motors had a 5 wire set up..1996 on was 4 wire
  8. r129co

I was successful mid last year in getting one from Mercedes. It came out of the blue after 2 weeks
  9. r129co

r129 wipers not working 1994 SL320

If the fuse blows again it will be time for a fresh motor
  10. r129co

R129 SL repairs and maintenance

Hi guys and girls We are now offering a repairs, maintenance, detailing and restoration book-in service, for the R129 SL, at our garage in the southeast, in Kent. More information on that at our website here. I would like to ask - what problems related to the R129 SL have you had, or had heard...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom