Search results

1. M

Driving Licence Renewal - very speedy !

Sadly thats with most institutions. ruined by the people. It takes a few bad apples to ruin alot.
  2. M

2016 Smart Car. How do you set the gearbox from E to S?

I was about to say ED has a smart...... beat me to it.
  3. M

Driving Licence Renewal - very speedy !

Having lived in the US, China, Sweden, Germany and NL to name a few. Do you really appreciate what an amazing institute the NHS is. Go to other countries, pay through the nose and get sweet fa. I returned back to the UK 2 years back and using the Dr and Hospitals makes me PROUD of the NHS.
  4. M

Mercedes W211 Full Underseal?

The after work beers perhaps ;)
  5. M

2006 W221 S350L

Depending on your budget might need to go to a dealership in India and get a loom.
  6. M

W222 S350d knocking

Good lord and good luck. Sorry cant help!
  7. M

very nice car. Get it on ramps and get the bottom clean and waxoiled
  8. M

New owner of a 2006 CLS320 CDi

Thats after stoning them of course and having them drag a trailer of potatoes through town being whipped.
  9. M

Battery control module location

OP why do you need it actually
  10. M

Wanting to replace the power steering fluid in my s203, 220CDI facelift from 2007

Calm down me old. I was just saying the best way. As mentioned with the right tools all is possible. Beyond your method and that proposed all thats needed is axle stands and a jack. So doable at home surely.
  11. M

Parking sensors What next

I car soft doesnt read sensors properly or the module - just says all fine. I done a thread on this a while back. Put it on live data and see which sensors read zero cm. When nothing there its 255cm. Get a helper to go round near each sensor as you look at the live data - then the fun starts...
  12. M

Low tyre pressure question

Corrected that for you
  13. M

Wanting to replace the power steering fluid in my s203, 220CDI facelift from 2007

Proper way to replace the power steering fluid on any car is to raise front end so wheels free. Siphon off as much fluid as possible. Brimm tank. remove return pipe at reservoir with end to a waste. Turn steering lock to lock about 5 times while filling the reservoir. Dont let resevoir go dry...
  14. M

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Only if one is daft enough to go to MB. Check your pads
  15. M

Which brake fluid?

Gerra bus
  16. M

Broken tail light

Good job!!! Happy dance
  17. M

Which brake fluid?

Febi D4+ is half the price
  18. M

New owner of a 2006 CLS320 CDi

Welcome to the forum. Keep an eye on ebay for cars being broken / spares. New parts are often the best but prices may put you off. You sound as if you know what you doing. Enjoy the little project and keep us updated. Always liked the shape of the CLS.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom