Search results

1. G

W204 220 CDI stutter on start up

Cheers Mioba. Would that manifest itself in any other ways as the only issue (minor as it is) is the annoying little initial stutter?
  2. G

W204 220 CDI stutter on start up

I have a 2009 W204 220 CDI with approx 96k on the clock. This may seem like a minor niggle but when turn the key the car initially stutters before catching then idling normally. Can anyone advise if this is normal enough as I've not experienced it with any cars since mid-80's Fords?
  3. G

W204 hose identification

Can anyone help with this query? Thanks
  4. G

W204 hose identification

Hi, Can anyone tell me what this hose is for in my 2009 C220 cdi? I think it may be related to the EGR but I am away from home just now so cannot trace it myself. If anyone has a part number and also information on whether this is a straightforward job to replace, i.e DIY, it would be very much...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom