Search results

1. Developer

Black CLS55 - OV55 xxx

Are you a member on here?
  2. Developer

E63 On Top Gear

An old and much viewed clip, but still enjoyable (and I can relate to it much better now ;)). Worth it for that noise alone :cool:. You just need to get past the ad first. http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/series-15-episode-3-camaro-ss-vs-e63-amg
  3. Developer

My Fabulous S211 Is For Sale

I almost can't believe I'm posting this, however, I've decided to sell my rather unique S211. Those of you that know me will know the car, and know it's my pride and joy. Described recently by a very well respected member as "the best looking S211 in the country". There are many cars...
  4. Developer

Another "I never knew that"

When the engine is off and the ignition is in the position where there are no dash lights - i.e. off, not only does the REST button allow warm air into the cabin but the heated seats still operate. There must be some very capable electrics/battery stuff going on as I would have thought heated...
  5. Developer

Towbar fitment to E Class (S211) with AMG bodykit

Today I had a detachable towbar fitted to my E320CDI estate (S211) with it’s AMG bodykit. No bumper cuts or bodywork modification. Establishing whether one would fit has been difficult because every towbar manufacturer’s brochure said that an E63 AMG wasn’t suitable for towbar fitment. I...
  6. Developer

W211 Estate tailgate adjust

Thanks Malcolm, Your knowledge and data are much appreciated. I'll give it a go over the weekend.
  7. Developer

Hello Malcolm, Here's your friendly prompt. Thanks.
  8. Developer

Ok, I'll give you a nudge tommorrow evening (assuming I remember to remind you to remember);)
  9. Developer

Thanks guys, Can you provide a little more detail about how to slacken the striker plate and about the stops? ps, bought some Ankaa wheels from Nick at Euromerc (nice guy). In refurb at present having a powder/wet paint combination to ovecome the lifting laquer issue - I'll let you know...
  10. Developer

Hello, Can you please tell me how to adjust the tailgate on my E320 Estate. It is flush fitting on the near side (in the area of the E320 badge/rear lights) but proud on the off side (in the area of the CDI badge/rear lights). This may be the cause of my rattle as the door isn't being pulled...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom