Search results

1. F

C class w203 220CDI

No the engine was not running on oil it was being cranked over by the starter, thanks john.
  2. F

C class w203 220CDI

This is just what I was thinking in my first post, the guy said he didn't do this and is blaming the car. If the car is not meant to self start after a stall then the only explanation must be he didn't help the switch back to number two after he started it. The car has been standing out in the...
  3. F

C class w203 220CDI

Hi all, I have a facelift Dec 2004 220cdi Auto saloon. I am selling the car and had a test pilot looking yesterday. He was driving back into my yard and the engine stopped, he managed to restart it and was parking up when it stopped again. As soon as it stopped the engine tried to restart on its...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom