Search results

1. KillerHERTZ

My New SL63 AMG

Thanks for your replies, but it sits as much, if not more than before. - The paint is what, 10 microns thick? and the fact that the surface was rusty already would suggest it wasnt flat in the first place :) 6 months later and the hubs are identical/drier than before - I know this as I had to...
  2. KillerHERTZ

My New SL63 AMG

Hi Guys, this is my latest video where I update and fix up my new SL63 AMG, hope you enjoy!
  3. KillerHERTZ

AMG pics.

Why would it make any difference? The car has 540bhp! :) its not a straightline speed course and at no point did I run out of power.
  4. KillerHERTZ

AMG pics.

My SL63 AMG on the Nurburgring back in September:
  5. KillerHERTZ

25 Hidden, Mercedes Functions, Tricks & Features - Mega Collection

Merry Christmas! Here is my collection of all 5 volumes of my 'Hidden Mercedes Features' video, combined into one video a collection, I have re-recorded all the audio and swapped out some of the video. Remastered you could say. Hope you find out something you previously didnt know:
  6. KillerHERTZ

HOW TO: Enable Hidden Fader Menu - SL (R231) Models

Here is my latest video where I show you how to enable the hidden Fader menu from the NTG system on pre-facelift R231 SL Models:
  7. KillerHERTZ

The inappropriate badging thread

Yep sure will credit you guys etc (I did also on vol1) Already posted on here: https://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php?threads/the-inappropriate-badging-thread.175466/page-42#post-1814765
  8. KillerHERTZ

The inappropriate badging thread

Would you guys mind if I used some of these in my vol 2 video of "Fake AMGs"? eg, the posts directly above? Anyone have any of these as video clips also? Cheers!
  9. KillerHERTZ

My SL63 AMG On The Nurburgring

Yeah 100 on straights 60-70 on corners. Not massively quick but I'm happy with lap :)
  10. KillerHERTZ

My SL63 AMG On The Nurburgring

A week ago myself and a mate drove over to Germany for a Lap of the incredible Nurburgring Nordschleife, for my SL63 AMGs first Euro road trip As some of you will know, I have previously taken both of my CLS's in the past and missed taking the G55 for obvious reasons. The video below is my 2nd...
  11. KillerHERTZ

My New SL63 AMG

Took aload of photos while I was making the video:
  12. KillerHERTZ

My New SL63 AMG

Ive got a new plate on it now SL63... :)
  13. KillerHERTZ

My New SL63 AMG

Ha, the G was a Marmite car alright :D
  14. KillerHERTZ

My New SL63 AMG

As some of you maybe aware, I sold the G-Wagen 2 months ago after just under 2 years of ownership. The G Wagen was an itch I needed to scratch and I had a great time while owning it. However the time has come to replace it with somthing less thirsty and somthing which is fun to drive :) (yes I...
  15. KillerHERTZ

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2023 - AMG One, New AMG GT Prototype + More

I went down to Goodwood festival of speed yesterday, had an amazing day and here is a short video I've made showing all the Incredible cars on show:
  16. KillerHERTZ

CLS Now Gone, My New AMG!

Yep, normally only keep them a couple of years and the economy of the G had me in tears
  17. KillerHERTZ

CLS Now Gone, My New AMG!

Just created a Part II, my final G55 Video now its been replaced:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom