Search results

1. MissyD

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Yeah seems like a nice guy. Thanks for the recommendation
  2. MissyD

The old girl has gone to the body shop for some tlc and new windscreen.
  3. MissyD

M25 jnct 9/10 closure 10-13th May 2024

A headsup for another weekend closure ... https://nationalhighways.co.uk/our-roads/south-east/m25-junction-10/
  4. MissyD

Leather bolster repair in London/Essex

I have used these guys and was really impressed, but they may be out of the area you wanted . I travelled from Essex https://www.dclass.co.uk/
  5. MissyD

M25 closure weekend 15th-18th March 2024

Not confirmed but looks like the next closure is being scheduled for the weekend of 19–22 April
  6. MissyD

According to the National Highways, this is the first of five closures between now and September 2024 :eek:
  7. MissyD

Quick bump for anyone that missed this
  8. MissyD

Took the old girl out to give me a little break from the decorating and got a thumbs up from a guy driving some big American truck, made me smile :cool:
  9. MissyD

Just a headsup for anyone travelling on that weekend. Between junctions 10 and 11 https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/m25-closure-wisley-chertsey-9143065
  10. MissyD

Took the old girl out for a leisurely drive in the morning and then took Mel out in the afternoon for a bit of fun :cool:
  11. MissyD

Took Mel to Cornwall, arrived very early , just before the strong winds and rain arrived . I'm so glad I wasn't driving in it. Had to take cover in the bar for the day :cool:
  12. MissyD

Wipers for my E300

Update... I messaged Mercedes Newcastle and they quoted £115. I took Mel for a pre MOT check at my trusty indy @Uncle Benz and managed to get them a bit cheaper . He fitted them and then got her MOT'd so a very good result all round.
  13. MissyD

Wipers for my E300

Just curious, what do you find hideous about them?
  14. MissyD

Wipers for my E300

Thanks, I'll give them a call
  15. MissyD

Wipers for my E300

The wipers on my E300 have the screen washer thingy incorporated in them, I cant seem to find them to order replacements as they aren't clearing the screen properly. Thanks
  16. MissyD

Took the old girl out for her weekly run. I have been thinking of moving her on as I hardly use her now but once I start driving I change my mind. I absolutely love driving her and I would miss her. One thing that she needs is some body work done but I don't have anyone that I know and...
  17. MissyD

Washed off all the dirt from my travels just before it poured with rain
  18. MissyD

Washed, vacuumed out and filled up with fuel ready for a few days away

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom