Search results

1. K

Keyless Entry

Personally, I love Keyless. Greatest thing since sliced bread! But for those opposed to it – Genesis has the answer. No key at all!! Facial ID to open the door and Fingerprint ID to start the car.
  2. K

What car do I get next?

Hmmm. Not sure what happened there. So I'll start again!!! Seeing your interest in an XE, I thought I would add my experience, over 8000km. Apart from an assembly defect, when delivered, its been 100% reliable and all the toys work. Pros Good ride, even on 19 wheels. Great roadholding. Plenty...
  3. K

What was your first car?

Although I 'm currently having a fling with a young Jaguar and no longer a member of the MB “Family”, I occasionally lurk on this forum, which I feel is a most interesting one overall. Seeing this thread, I decided to contribute – after all you first car is like your first time – you never...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom