Search results

1. st4

Magic Vision Control

Looks cool but standard washers/wipers work well so its probably a feature on the high end flagship cars like S class, CL etc,
  2. st4

Touring: The North East

Its been a year since the finest car money could buy entered my life. Naturally it needed a proper clean involving a clay bar, lots of shampoo, wonder wheels and wax and maybe a small tour to celebrate this. _DSC0123 by stephentaylor4@hotmail.com, on Flickr After this it was a stop off...
  3. st4

My C class 1 year anniversary

Is today. We've averaged 42.3mpg indicated so around 39mpg to 40mpg more than likely. We've had no breakdowns, 1 service and some new discs and pads. Bar bulbs going its been a faultless car to own and utterly dependable. I like having an estate and it swallows all my camping guff, being small...
  4. st4

Touring: The Lake District with the forum

Good morning folks, I appologise for not doing this sooner but work has been mental and I had other commitments over the weekend. As you know, I organised a touring trip of the Lake District for the forum. A few showed up from both forums and we did a tour. I owe Brian (BEJ) a huge thank you...
  5. st4

Touring: The Isle of Skye and the West Coast

Day one: Getting to Skye As you know from the thread in the Benz bin I decided to tour the Isle of Skye with my time off. I had decided that as I had an immensely enjoyable tour last March towards the end, I would repeat the idea but tour somewhere differently. Thing is, the weather...
  6. st4

My new C220cdi sport estate

So, yesterday was the day I dropped off the shed and collected the skip. Jay was a pleasure to do business with, easy transaction and as agreed fitted park assist and the window tints. He's got some cracking stock in there, if members are keen on a new motor, he's got stacks of nice stuff...
  7. st4

Bluetec Engine, 350cdi

My old man has decided an S350cdi thats ex demo/nearly new is something he is interested in? Any pitfalls of the new Blue Tech engines, he will dealer service it and probably extend the warranty beyond the manufacturers one.
  8. st4

Mercedes Benz world

I was attending a GTG on MBC so I decided to come here to visit and some snapping. I was going to post in our own snaps thread, but there is enough car relevance to post here. I find taking pictures here difficult actually as everything is confined and there are distracting features in the...
  9. st4

Fuel shortages or grand touring, the tour wins again

The great scottish grand tour March 2012. Well folks, as I am off work until Monday and the weather was good there was nothing for it, I decided to go on another grand tour taking me pretty much all around Scotland. To hell with the fuel shortages or potential, I wanted to go touring, so I...
  10. st4

Anyone considering a W204

Pay close attention to an Advert. Lovely car and all that http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MERCEDES-C-CLASS-204-SPORT-09-BLUEEFF-CY-WHITE-SALVAGE_W0QQitemZ390093844730QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item5ad367b0fa&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 Before two airbags and the front end were demolished...
  11. st4

My latest letter to the department of transport

I happened to CC autocar in on this too. This NSL, 50mph thing has really hacked me off so I wrote this to them re reducing the NSL Reducing the NSL is quite frankly a waste of time.... We have a very low accident rate on our roads, and only 3k deaths/yr is an excellent figure and...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom