Search results

1. SQ_W211

W219 Harmon Kardon

Thank you, very useful info. Would you be able to suggest me part number I will be looking at please or advise how much you could possible supply/fit one for? Mine is currently working so its not immediate need but i like being prepared!!
  2. SQ_W211

W219 Harmon Kardon

I may try 2nd hand one first, otherwise I may bin the entire setup and go aftermarket! but didnt want the OEM look inside on stereo if I can help it
  3. SQ_W211

New member with tyre wear issues

Mercedes need camber bolts fitted so that tweaks can be made to adjust camber to stop tyre wear. Another + 1 for WIM. I have been going to them for good few years for all my Mercs
  4. SQ_W211

W219 Harmon Kardon

LOL! I will wait for someone to confirm if above part number is accurate and try 2nd hand market
  5. SQ_W211

W219 Harmon Kardon

maybe i just haven't heard the horror stories.How much are amps new from MB?
  6. SQ_W211

W219 Harmon Kardon

I think with age it is expected tbh and all electrics will fail at end of life right.
  7. SQ_W211

W219 Harmon Kardon

Mine is 2006 so will be built in AGW. A211 870 40 89 but there are few variations of same kit. Can you guide me toward which i need to try find and if its simple plug and play or need coding...thanks in advance.
  8. SQ_W211

W219 Harmon Kardon

Hi all, Very recently I have been having some very loud distortion noises through speakers(and occasionally going silent while track is still playing on Command) more so when car is cold. I am thinking it could be the HK logic 7 amp on its way out because headunit works as normal and can see...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom