Search results

1. Cole@MBS

What have you done to your UnMerc today?

Thank you! She gets used a bit more since the 911 nicked her garage!
  2. Cole@MBS

Fitted the hard top and cleaned it ready for its winter stay in the garag, roll on next spring!!
  3. Cole@MBS

Took it to the pub!!
  4. Cole@MBS

E250d Estate - 2012 - Rear brake pipes changed. Now cannot get brake pressure back.

Very common problem, we see this daily! Needs a pressure bleeder and old fashioned helper pumping the pedal at the same time, think we done two this week for other garages!!
  5. Cole@MBS

treated the moggy to a new set of rear spring bushes, well over due!!
  6. Cole@MBS

2007 S211 gear selector unit replacement advice please

No coding needed on these! Just fit it and off you go! I have a 211 selector in my 203! Works a treat!
  7. Cole@MBS

car cams

I don’t turn them off, if someone pulls out in front off me and I hit them, i have proof I wasn’t to blame, I don’t drive any cars hard or fast so don’t bother me what there recording!
  8. Cole@MBS

M113, V8, oil pump pick up

Was that the same 55 which was on the track day when I was with you in your car G?? Didn’t suss that when I spoke to you yesterday!!! New shells will pull a tad more oil pressure as well!!
  9. Cole@MBS

Which hose is this one ? W203 c200 2007 model M271 engine

Top breather hose to air Trunk! There will be three more above and below the super charger and a valve that will need changing as well!
  10. Cole@MBS

W212 E350 Estate 2011 - fuel filter

When that off, if you follow the air box down your find a bolt holding it to the front of the engin, if you remove that, you can pull the metal turbo pipe back enough to remove, the other bottom bolt is a real pig if you never done it!
  11. Cole@MBS

W212 E350 Estate 2011 - fuel filter

There is no lower bolt, it pushed into a ruber grommet, you won’t believe how much effort is needed to pull that up!
  12. Cole@MBS

Hi I am looking at a 1.8 E200 CGI BlueEfficiency Avantgarde tomorrow. Anything mechanical I should look for?

Pretty much anything with that engine wears the gears and chain, SLKs and `e class rust the subframes and brake pipes on the whole range, these are just a couple of faults, there are many more across the group !
  13. Cole@MBS

Hi I am looking at a 1.8 E200 CGI BlueEfficiency Avantgarde tomorrow. Anything mechanical I should look for?

Timing chains and sprockets wear for a past time, brake pipes rust like you wouldn’t believe, rear subframes rust and pull apart, steering locks fail without warning! That’s a start!
  14. Cole@MBS

2003 E200 kompressor

Battery relay wire under SBC battery gone green and corroded, SBC battery U/S, main battery, Battery control module U/S Alternator feed from terminal 61 gone etc etc etc, that’s why we need codes Sir!!
  15. Cole@MBS

Radiator top hose came off! How to replace?

The two small V,s in the metal part of the hose wear with movement allowing the spring clip to lose its grip on the pipe, very very common!
  16. Cole@MBS

classic insurance

We use Grove and Dean, all done on line, £98 for a fully restored Morris minor, £84 for my 124 coupe and £112 for our Dolomite!! Never had to use them for a claim, but when I have rang them, always speak to a uk call Center in Essex I believe
  17. Cole@MBS

C220 Diesel Auto 2018 . Nox sensor Urgent search

You can for a certain amount of miles, we have cleared fault codes for our waiting customers so they keep using there cars until said parts turn up!
  18. Cole@MBS

C220 Diesel Auto 2018 . Nox sensor Urgent search

We have a few customers who have been waiting months now, not just for nox sensors either! Believe one has been waiting five months now!
  19. Cole@MBS

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Took the 124 up to storage for a while. Need to sell some cars I think soon, she might end up one of them!
  20. Cole@MBS

Got a brand new set of hoses and clips for the Dolomite as well from Rimmer bros!

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom