Search results

1. Rappey69

My Lap Around the Nurburgring in a AMG GT R 'Beast of the Green Hell' + Interview With Driver

It always makes a good video when a car overtakes everything in sight. I see a few of you going weak at the knees... But its still not as quick a lap time as a certain non sports car 5 door family saloon that doesnt handle ! Yeah i knoiw where the door is !
  2. Rappey69

S350 unusually worn brake pedal rubber on low mileage car

I drove my last car for 10 years, it did 273000 miles.. I have a lazy bad habit of just using the right hand edge of the brake pedal yet it never had signs of wear...
  3. Rappey69

MB dropping alot of models

It really does as i can think of two suv,s that are crazy fast and will beat most pertrol cars! Some motoring journalists are saying while the rest of the world is concentrating on electric the germans are still messing around with petrol, diesel and hybrids and may get left behind.
  4. Rappey69

Nearly bought an Electric car

when you gonna buy me one ? haha.. I agree far to expensive... im not sure the tesla build quality is all that great..
  5. Rappey69

Whats the point of a large petrol engine when a tiny one will still get you there? You could also apply that to whats the point of a gas guzzler when a electric family saloon leaves you in its dust and costs not a lot to run. Im just jesting.. ive owned a v8. The note is appealing. It just...
  6. Rappey69

Too powerfull for you maybe? lol. 250mph in less than 20 secs !
  7. Rappey69

by turning up in one of these... or even just a model s.. ;)
  8. Rappey69

Glow Plug snapped in head

I had one snap in an old diesel engine.. I put around 4 hrs on it then it popped out !
  9. Rappey69

Tesla share prices!

Mt musk has also opened his mouth and said stupid things, but tesla shares just went up anyway .
  10. Rappey69

What do you guys think of this E class?

"motorway miles" unless its only had one owner then i would like to know how they know that ! I would buy one with 250k if i was looking for a car as it looks really nice !
  11. Rappey69

Rental E-Scooters legal from Saturday

I was about to go offroading on the motorbike and friends son has a xiomi escooter which seems the most popular by far.. Had to have a quick go dressed in moto-x gear with crash helmet ! Was very slow accelerating and omg every little defect is amplified into your body through the scooter.. Its...
  12. Rappey69

I had a shock the other day when i saw a cyclist actually do a life saver before sticking his hand out to turn right... Cant remember the last time i saw that..
  13. Rappey69

I would love one.. Would be easy to stow on my boat, great for commuting around marinas, going to the shops or exploring .. Some do 70mph :shock: but the current 12.5 mph will do.. They are just so portable whereas an ebike is a bit harder to put in your car or boat.
  14. Rappey69

Can you remap an EV?

Threw out the rule book and built a car to fit no regulations.. just to be fast.. It is very hard to appreciate how quick it is without engine noise..
  15. Rappey69

Private plates

My plate came with the car when i bought it. was the guys initials with a dodgy black fixing to make 11 into a H, and also had the initials of his company. Turns out its worth around £650 so i transfered it to my current car. some irish plates look tacky but others are quite funny and relevant.
  16. Rappey69

Can you remap an EV?

Its a bit like when musk claimed the model 3 would beat a bmw M around a track.. The bmw was far better and faster in the corners but between the corners it stood no chance.. thus the car that doesnt corner doesnt matter as it can still be faster round a circuit... The ultimate has to be...
  17. Rappey69

Can you remap an EV?

Its what we were all brought up upon so know no different?.. how many do their exhausts on their bikes then claim its so much quicker when in reality its just hell of a lot noisier ? People are just not used to silent extreme power.. They are talking about that roadster maybe doing to 0-60 in...
  18. Rappey69

Can you remap an EV?

Off shore powerboating? Can see them but cannot hear them.. Are they any less because you cant hear the roar of their multiple screaming v12,s? I know your answer but would you rather have a noisy sloooow petrol, or this that should do over 250 mph? ;)
  19. Rappey69

AMG Boat.

Whereas this lightweight aluminium boat was just insane with a 2 stroke, so was the fuel consumption !
  20. Rappey69

AMG Boat.

:shock: .. cheeky git... this thing was fast !

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom