Search results

1. J

W164 Positive Battery Cable Route/ Removal of Interior Instructions

Dear All, I hope everyone is well. I was just wondering whether anyone knows/ has the instructions/ or can point me in the right direction to remove the interior trim/ the W164 Positive Power Cable which goes from the main battery through the bulkhead, to the jump point/ pre-fuse in the engine...
  2. J

Heated seats W209 element replacement

Hi Breeze, Are you planning on buying different elements and putting into the seat base? The majority of these are bonded to the leather, although perhaps on the CLK they are separate (I have a feeling they are not, though). Have you thought about purchasing a used seat or just the seat base...
  3. J

Hi two issues i have with my CLK230 any ideas how to fix let me know.

Hello, What does the temperature of the car thermostat get to & have you checked the relays, the power at the over head control panel & followed the power cable down?
  4. J

Any Ideas?

Hi everyone, After looking through my vehicle history, it would seem the V5 states a different engine number to the one MB have and from the datacard. Any ideas why? There are other additional items that do not add up....i.e like the V5 not stating it is a ML 270 CDI. Just written down...
  5. J

ML Mirror

Hi, Has anyone got a O/S Electric Mirror Frame for a ML(2003)? Would someone be able to tell me the part number if I pm them my chassis number? Thanks dokalj
  6. J

12V Power Supply Caps

Hi, I have a ML which has the interior 12v cover caps missing. According to MB, they are standard and are used across the MB range. Therefore does anyone have some spare that they would like to sell to me? dokalj
  7. J

Lights on ML Dash Board

Hi all this is what happened on the ML a week ago, On my 2003 ML the following lights have illuminated on the dash. They are as follows: BAS/ ESP ETS ABS EPC I have read the manual and it says for the BAS/ ESP the on board voltage is less than 10 volts. ETS to prevent the brakes...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom