Search results

1. A

Driving licence

Thanks Chris - I didn't know about the Specsavers branch in Sainsbury's so I'll check out. As you say, it would be a lot more convenient. Although Specsavers have the DVLA contract to carry out the test, not all branches have the necessary technology in place so I'll have to see if the...
  2. A

Driving licence

I'm 81 and have Glaucoma so I can't renew my driving licence online. The DVLA send me a form 3 months before my licence expires which I then complete - informing them of the current state of play (at present my Glaucoma has been stable for the last few years) and the details of my GP and...
  3. A

Puffs of Black smoke on acceleration, car jerky at low revs, soot around exhaust, occasional lapse into limp mode...

As someone with zero capabilities with regard to car mechanics, I've followed this post with interest. The support shown to the OP and the knowledge displayed is one of the reasons this website is so good. Well done all concerned.
  4. A

Sadly Leaving the Fold.

It's posts like this with the various replies which show just what a great forum this is. I'm on several forums and this is the best by a country mile.
  5. A

I think this will come in everywhere in time

Maybe Macron should start thinking about rebuilding the Maginot Line (just in case....).
  6. A

Cliff Richard's R230 SL500

Apparently it was parked outside his mansion. He actually wanted to keep it but was to to "Move It"
  7. A

CURRENT DELIVERY DELAYS

Thanks for that Blobcat.
  8. A

CURRENT DELIVERY DELAYS

Hi all, My daughter is waiting delivery of a new GLB through a leasing company. It should have been delivered this week but the leasing company tell her that her car is in Bremerhaven and they can't say when it will actually be shipped or delivered. I was wondering if anyone else is...
  9. A

Sneaky

Done
  10. A

How does anyone drive in rural France?!

I drive a lot in France and since the 80 km speed limit on single lane roads was introduced I've found that when you stick to the limit you invariably get tail-gated by French drivers who seem hell-bent on ignoring the limit. Having said that, the 80 km limit is difficult to stick to when faced...
  11. A

2007 E class estate third row seats stuck

I've not had a problem like this with my 7-seater so I can't help with your problem unfortunately. My V5 actually actually states that my car is a 5-seater (for what its worth!)

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom