Search results

1. Acid@MSL

PORTABLE CUSTOM REMAPPING

MY genius handheld devices are now availiable for any Mercedes mappable via the OBD Port and all include a fully custom bespoke MSL Performance Remap! C63 W204 510 Min BHP = £799 C63 W205 580 Min BHP = £999 M157 5.5 Biturbo Min 660 BHP= £899 E63s W213 4lt Min 700 BHP = £1199...
  2. Acid@MSL

Any one interested in a Wavetrac Group Buy?

Rear Wheel Spin Issues? …. Just can’t get that power down? Last chance to join the group buy and get this Wavetrac diff supplied, profiled and fitted with new seals also for just £1495!!! Prices outside the group buy start from £1750 and we will not be able to offer the £1495 price after we...
  3. Acid@MSL

MSL MY Genius with custom remap Group buy

Thanks Robin, We’ve added you to the list Kind Regards, MSL
  4. Acid@MSL

They’re available for any vehicle tunable via the OBD port. if you’d like us to check if yours is compatible just pop us your registration across and we’ll get back to you. Kind Regards, MSL
  5. Acid@MSL

My Genius & Custom Remap Group Buy

Yes they are the discounted prices They usually range between £750 to £1050. You’d be saving £151 minimum in the group buy at the above prices. I’ll upload the usual prices also Kind Regards, MSL
  6. Acid@MSL

Update: we currently have 19 people signed up so would need another 6 to proceed. Any takers? Please read carefully! We are offering you guys the chance to do a group buy in order to receive a and . We can only offer them at these discounted prices if 25 or more of you buy. The price...
  7. Acid@MSL

My Genius & Custom Remap Group Buy

Update: we currently have 19 people signed up so would need another 6 to proceed. Any takers? Please read carefully! We are offering you guys the chance to do a group buy in order to receive a and . We can only offer them at these discounted prices if 25 or more of you buy. The price...
  8. Acid@MSL

My Genius with Custom Remap Group buy

Update: we currently have 16 people signed up so would need another 9 to proceed. Please read carefully! We are offering you guys the chance to do a group buy in order to receive a and . We can only offer them at these discounted prices if 25 or more of you buy. The price is all in and...
  9. Acid@MSL

MSL Portable Custom Remap Handheld My Genius Devices

Update: we currently have 16 people signed up so would need another 9 to proceed. SWIPE FOR USUAL PRICES Please read carefully! We are offering you guys the chance to do a group buy in order to receive a and . We can only offer them at these discounted prices if 25 or more of you buy...
  10. Acid@MSL

MSL Portable Custom Remap Handheld My Genius Devices

MY genius handheld devices are now availiable for any Mercedes mappable via the OBD Port and all come with a fully custom bespoke MSL Performance Remap! C63 W204 510 Min BHP = £750 C63 W205 580 Min BHP = £950 M157 5.5 Bi turbo Min 660 BHP = £850 E63s W213 4lt Min 700 BHP = £1150...
  11. Acid@MSL

GLC 63s at MSL for WEISTEC W4 TURBO'S UPGRADE WITH AIRBOXES, DOWNPIPES & METH!

GLC 63s at MSL for WEISTEC W4 TURBO'S UPGRADE WITH AIRBOXES, DOWNPIPES & METH! This beast of a GLC63s came in to become even more BEASTLY! Modification's Supplied & Fitted by MSL: *Weistec Turbo's with Blow off Valves *Weistec Air Boxes *Redstar Downpipes *AEM meth kit; *Custom MSL...
  12. Acid@MSL

Stunning GTR in for some MSL Magic via Turbo Upgrade

This Stunning Mercedes GTR came down for a little MSL Magic Look out for the rev off between the GTR & Acid's Black series & E63s The vehicle arrived completely stock, so we applied the following Mods: Pure Turbos Weistec Blow Off Valves AEM Meth Kit Redstar Downpipes MSL Custom Map Once...
  13. Acid@MSL

This exquisite W205 C63s visits MSL Performance all the way from Qatar for a custom stage 2 weistec

Thanks for the positive feed back :) The owner attended as well, lovely young man that was thrilled with the final results :D
  14. Acid@MSL

This exquisite W205 C63s visits MSL Performance all the way from Qatar for a custom stage 2 weistec

But then it would have just been too perfect! :p
  15. Acid@MSL

This exquisite W205 C63s visits MSL Performance all the way from Qatar for a custom stage 2 weistec package. The vehicle upgraded to:- Weistec decat downpipes - Weistec carbon fibre air boxes - - Weistec Blow off valves - On 95 Ron Fuel the car made: As arrived: 544 BHP & 547 LB FT TQ...
  16. Acid@MSL

FASTEST A45 AMG IN THE UK - Stage 3 MSL Performance

A45 AMG 360 BHP 2013 Plate 482 BHP & 566 Ft Lbs Torque ¼ mile time: 11.38s 0 – 60 3.43 seconds Work carried out at MSL Performance: • TTE450 Hybrid Turbo Conversion (TTE - The Turbo Engineers) • Decat Downpipe fitted • Piper cross Induction Kit fitted • AEM Meth Kit (fitted)...
  17. Acid@MSL

E63s W213 Build Thread

Down Pipes Finally Fitted!

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom