Search results

1. WDB124066

The Interesting Videos Thread

Who need farmers now then...
  2. WDB124066

The Interesting Videos Thread

Shows how reliable a German can be, does it not. :)
  3. WDB124066

HM The Queen has passed away

Raising a glass from the distillery next to Balmoral to her majesty
  4. WDB124066

HM The Queen has passed away

Service above self! How many know she was a qualified Diesel mechanic. Service above self.
  5. WDB124066

Tesla to acquire Mercedes Benz / Daimler

Right at the bottom 10. No wonder he is eyeing up the brand. https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other/subaru-tops-2022-consumer-reports-brand-ranking-jeep-is-dead-last/ar-AAU2Msz Wanted: Wo/Man to fly to Moon & later Mars, must be able to build rocketry him or her self - single handed. Apply to...
  6. WDB124066

And Sausage can you let me know of any multinational corporations where the CEO does everything by him or herself as you are lambasting Elon for not doing? I've never heard of such a thing but with your knowledge and experience you might have, and let us make that a manufacturing organisation...
  7. WDB124066

What has a punkawallah got to do with a man who built a [new technology] car empire from the ground up, sidelined it because he wants to terraform Mars [like they did to Earth as described in Genesis] and go to the moon care of NASA along the way - building his own rockets AND engines - so far...
  8. WDB124066

Here is a précis of his speech, looks like NASA are lucky idiots too they have announced that they have selected Elon to take them back to the moon - lucky idiots! Feeling lucky Dr. Z.
  9. WDB124066

British commentary on Elon's latest presentation re progress..... I wonder if he will make a rocket called The Tall Poppy.....? Elon is a very wise man to hate flanges - they leak - profusely, I've seen scores [possibly hundreds] leak and only three welds leak in a career that has spanned 40...
  10. WDB124066

Here's some more work from the lucky idiot, don't see anybody else landing rockets in wind on a barge moving around like that now do you - clearly the work of a lucky idiot, certainly not a fing genius. I can understand why he does this in the US and NOT the UK. See what's happening at Boca...
  11. WDB124066

Musk only did Tesla to encourage the world to take up the electric car sooner rather than later NOT FOR ANY OTHER REASON, his words out of his mouth, on that score alone he is a complete success, certainly not a lucky idiot. Lucky idiots don't sleep in factories because they HAVE to solve some...
  12. WDB124066

Ah, so that explains MB's designs and ethics. As soon as Elon takes over Daimler the better off everybody should be. Daimler management are past their used by date well and truly. It is only the "Look at me" factor that keeps them selling cars - why else would you even think of buying one?
  13. WDB124066

Rodin Cars.

...something for the English to enjoy instead of the routine mundane stuff. This is not the first time Kiwi's have taken it to the world, the last two times, or should that be three [Burt], they were simply UNBEATABLE by ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, and no I am not talking about our World Cup football...
  14. WDB124066

Rodin Cars.

Bit like Goodwood, except, MUCH narrower; soon sorts the men from the English! :)
  15. WDB124066

Rodin Cars.

Mmmmm, five axis router....
  16. WDB124066

Rodin Cars.

The Nitrider...
  17. WDB124066

Rodin Cars.

The printed gearbox....
  18. WDB124066

Rodin Cars.

...or the Engineers.
  19. WDB124066

Rodin Cars.

...and a chat with the boss.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom