Search results

1. S

Difficult Decision

I seem to recall that do not like CL215 especially working on them !
  2. S

Difficult Decision

There were a limited number of SL215 600 built, it is a better looking car than the CL216. Purely as an investment it is the one to keep. The 216 is a more reliable prospect & probably quicker. Which one gives you more pleasure overall ?
  3. S

The Digital Owners Manual.

Thank you, so that’s where it’s hiding !
  4. S

The Digital Owners Manual.

Recent purchase 2015 C200 Sport Premium 4door. Not Comand ! The paper Owners Manual repeatedly refers to the Digital Owners Manual. Research is confusing, as to it being available solely on Comand, on CD or paper. Is it available on paper ? Is it any use to car owner with Audio 20 ?
  5. S

Insurance

Interesting thread I hate renewal time. I do not always choose the cheapest quote because I do not consider that they will readily pay up should the worst occur. Saga are good in that respect.
  6. S

Buying an old (1987 W124) Mercedes and need some advice on corosion

Have you looked at the 124 guide, here in the General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion by Jay of Mercland ? it is excellent. I wish he would write some more on later models !
  7. S

ABC is back for 2024

Well they will have gained enough information from the CL215 et al to get it spot on this time !
  8. S

Battery change using OBD ?

Thank you all for the helpful replies, points all taken, will proceed....
  9. S

Memory loss. Inasmuch ability to store current memory & transmit it when new battery fitted. Avoiding purchase of memory tool
  10. S

Is there a procedure available to avoid coding loss when using an OBD scanner (Icarsoft) ? I appreciate that Star does it. I do not want to visit main dealer.
  11. S

Welwyn Merx indie

Gone on holiday ? Unwell? Phone down?
  12. S

My SL63 AMG On The Nurburgring

Pretty car & a great track, I guessed your speed circa 80 mph ?
  13. S

Merc indie in Lincolnshire

We certainly could benefit from one in that area. Is he purely Mercedes ?
  14. S

Mercedes Windscreen chip

Do not windscreens on modern MB still carry structural load & have to bond under controlled conditions when fitted ?
  15. S

Indy in Lincoln

Which one do you use ? I think it was Wighty put me on to Mercserv and I find them above reproach in all respects. Nothing fancy but they certainly know our cars.
  16. S

R230 SL500 SBC Refurbishment

Yes & me too, I had awful trouble getting a PSE vacuum pump returned & when I did, it failed to work.
  17. S

Johny SBC

I had awful trouble with him cost £150 tocheck & it failed when fitted. Never again.
  18. S

I feel like overhauling my ABC plumbing

In my ignorance I assumed you were provided with a regular list
  19. S

ABC in general would certainly be of interest if readily available
  20. S

Any modules of interest in your list that would be of interest or warning to other 215 owners perhaps?

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom