Search results

1. D

Belt or Chain

Out of interest what do Mercedes specify for the servicing periods for the models fitted with a belt driven camshaft is it the same as Renault ???
  2. D

Belt or Chain

Thanks Bobcat, At the previous service (Then 5yrs old) I asked the service rep at the Mercedes dealership had the belt been checked ?? Reply doesn't have a belt all Mercedes have chain driven cam shafts. So much for knowledge of there vehicles.
  3. D

Belt or Chain

I have been trying to find out as to whether my car a 1450cc B180 b class has a belt or chain driven cam shaft. I was under the impression that this particular engine was Renault/Nessan . which in there own models are belt driven camshaft. The reason for my interest is the car is due for a...
  4. D

Pre heat indicator light

Thanks for that. that's put my mind at rest
  5. D

Pre heat indicator light

W246 the pre heat light on our b class is remaining on after starting the engine. needless to say Mercedes service locations understandably are closed whilst the virus lockdown continues. which puts me in a dilemma as both my wife and I are in our 80s and need transport for shopping beit food or...
  6. D

T/A volume problem

Thanks Bobcat. unfortunately did not work waited for traffic announcement turned volume up then waited for it to return to normal program then pressed mute tried a couple of times all resulted in the next TA being just a whisper
  7. D

T/A volume problem

Thanks, will give it a go
  8. D

T/A volume problem

:confused:The radio fitted to my w246 has been back to the dealership several times. It has two problems, set the volume loud with the TA symbol showing on. I then press the mute button to mute the sound. In all the other cars we have owned, including an early b class w245 in the mute mode...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom