Search results

1. C

C Class 2011 125th anniversary edition C250 daytime running lights

Good afternoon gentlemen. Does anyone know how to remove the bulb on a daytime running light? It's not an LED light it's the round type with a bulb on this car. Thank you.
  2. C

iCarsoft MB V2 or get a star done by an indie

Hi I have a MBll and a full set of MANN filters (oil, air, fuel, pollen) I have sold my ML £110 inc postage Regards
  3. C

Fuel gauge

I went for a Mercedes refurbished from a main dealer. It seems MB sell some parts refurbished / repaired mine cost £283 from MB Oxford. Coding was at an Indi and was not simple, some things did not work 1st time, but were sorted 2nd time, I cannot remember cost but it only takes half an hour...
  4. C

Fuel gauge

Good morning On my 2008 ML the rear Sam got damp and the fuel guage read higher than it should The same Sam fault also caused the nearside rear door lock to play up and set off the alarm The ML was in a garage where I could not hear the alarm and it flattened the battery A new Sam cured the...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom