Search results

1. S

Charging a 48V hybrid battery system

The mild hybrids can be jump started from a battery pack or second vehicle via the 12V connections under the bonnet. I assume that the bidirectional inverter charges the 48V battery in that case so any good 12V battery charger should suffice to keep both batteries topped up.
  2. S

Power Supply On Remote Controls deactivated

I'll give this a try. My pre MBUX system started giving the occasional "Power supply on" and "Doors unlocked" messages after an automatic OTA update to the communications module on 08/11/2022. In my iOS app it's required to click on the three bars top left, select the vehicle then "Manage...
  3. S

Battery

Why are people blaming the App? The instrument cluster is confirming a low state charge.
  4. S

PELA oil extractor pump DO's & DONT's

Have to disagree. The vacuum style pumps have their advantages. I bought one (a Sealey) many years ago to change the LHM fluid in a Citroen XM. I've since used it for house for plumbing jobs such as emptying CH radiators where the drain is on the radiator valve and emptying the loo bowl when...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom