Search results

1. P

Mobile/Insurance Glass Replacement - OE Parts used?

I've just had a repair on a small ding on my front windscreen - it is fortunately on the extreme left hand (nearside), so not that noticeable (to me, anyway). The mobile repair guy (arranged via my insurer) warned that the repair would not do anything to hide the damage, but would stop any...
  2. P

VIN decoder?

Many thanks Found mine there this morning - still not showing on the other site.
  3. P

VIN decoder?

Hi Any idea how long before the datacard is available on the system for a newly registered car (May 2019)? Mine is still not showing up yet. Phil
  4. P

Any views on the 'new' 2 litre diesel OM654

It's 3 years since I purchased my (then) 18 month old C250 Bluetec AMG-line sport estate. It's been a great car to own but it was in for an alloy wheel refurb (x2) which also resulted in a need for a new (runflat) tyre (I've had my money's worth out of the tyre/wheel insurance:)). It's...
  5. P

DPF Regen

Does make you wonder why they don't simply include some form of "Regen in progress" warning light or display message?

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom