Search results

1. K

C63 Service B3

Hi folks, Wondering if anyone as had a C63 B3 service done - well the B3 comes from what ASSYST+ is saying the dash. The car is now 4 years old and it would be the 2nd B Service so don't understand the B3 designation. MB ESS says this is a standard B service, plus 2 year additional work...
  2. K

C63 AMG - Bad batch of engines!

Hi folks, Just wanted to share something I learnt today and was wondering if owners could share experience on this... Apparently, there is a batch of C63 engines that have serious problems - symptoms are they drink more oil and water than usual. I've just heard about this from an indy and...
  3. K

E63 AMG - Black Matt in Harrow, London!

Hi folks, Wonder in we have a member here who drives an E63 Estate Black Matt finish (in the old shape i.e. not the latest shape)? I passed one in Rayners Lane, Harrow, London earlier today and he passed me with a nice exchange of exhaust music. :D If they are on this forum all I got to...

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom