Search results

1. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

Most members including myself are F1 fans first and then support a driver/team. When a driver seems to be overstepping the mark with his driving style, it has nothing to do with 'being firm but fair' and instead is deemed dangerous. Max's whole approach since being in F1 has been to do as he...
  2. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

The report has told us nothing new. It's a bit of a farce as it's not a 'full' report. No mention of what Masi said during the investigation and the 'human error' had no names. The FIA as expected covered themselves and put the blame on RB and MB as well as Masi without mentioning him. The...
  3. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

Abu Dhabi report finally released https://www.fia.com/2021-f1-abu-dhabi-grand-prix-report-world-motor-sport-council-19-march-2022
  4. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

The Hulk will be racing this weekend as Vettel has tested positive for C-19 https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/12568260/sebastian-vettel-aston-martin-driver-to-miss-bahrain-grand-prix-with-covid-19
  5. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

If anyone has Sky F1 or Sky Sports main Event, 'Duel' is on tonight from 7pm. It's a 2 part documentary on Lewis vs Max
  6. bob 6600

Servicing Low Mileage S350d

For a minute there, I thought it was a BMW 335d and was going to report it :p Alex is spot on. Just ensure it is a good MB indy, preferably one who can update the service book (digital). This way they will use genuine parts and any Warranty will still be valid. You will also have some spare...
  7. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

Still annoyed that there is no televised broadcast of the 1st 'test' this week. At least Sky should have had access to it.
  8. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

I agree with everything you have said LK and have been saying the same, especially the point about the safety car in on the following lap and your last sentence. Red Bull were only an 'interested party' because they gained from it. They should not have been there to add their 2p worth, which...
  9. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

Here seems to be the answer
  10. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

I was wondering that too
  11. bob 6600

w210 E320 CDI Fuel Leak

Bit late but that's what I was going to suggest. I went a step further as the pipes weren't great and replaced them with rubber ones which came as a kit
  12. bob 6600

Suck or drain Engine Oil?

I have used the Aldi electric one for a few years now and it still works perfectly. Sucks the oil straight into a container for disposing and in my experience has taken out the same quantity as draining from the sump bolt. I have done the odd change via the sump, usually when I have added some...
  13. bob 6600

Costco Fuel

14. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

I'm not sure I would call the fanboys or even fans. More like trolls
  15. bob 6600

Costco Fuel

All Costco diesel is Premium. With petrol, you have a choice of normal 95RON (E10) or premium 97RON. The premium diesel is usually cheaper than most places' normal diesel
  16. bob 6600

Any F1 fans

I subscribe and it's well worth the money if you're an F1 fan
  17. bob 6600

Why did you chose the model you bought? Not engine size, car model.

My old S210 was bought as I needed a large estate. When it eventually died, I bought the car I had always wanted for many years but was not in a position to buy it for various reasons. The right car came along at the right time and I love it as much today as I did when I bought it. Something...
  18. bob 6600

Suspension repairs - am I being ripped off?

Hello and welcome. 120k is not really high miles for a 10 year old car these days, especially a diesel. As said, go to AMF and even if the price is the same, you know the car is done correctly.
  19. bob 6600

Wheeler Dealers moving back to UK minus Ant Anstead

I had reservations about Ant but I must admit I warmed to him quickly. He was different to Edd but had his own style and his explanations were very good, as were his fabrication skills. I don't think Ant and Mike fell out, Ant's reasons are public and he has good enough reason to remain in the...
Top Bottom