Search results

1. David Richardson

Airbag Control Unit

Hello, We have still got the CL203 that we bought 14 years ago, although not used very much these days as we use my A class most of the time we don't really want to part company with the coupe. The problem is that the SRS airbag light has come on & the local indie has diagnosed it as B1023 &...
  2. David Richardson

Changing headlight bulb Mercedes A150 W169

Good old Youtube has many videos on how to change the headlight bulb, & it's quite easy to do, you can remove the headlight which only takes a few minutes or turn the front wheels away from the headlight that you're working on & access the rear of the headlight from a removable panel in the...
  3. David Richardson

W169 tailgate handle

Helpful & informative Dave, Nice one helping someone new to the forum :)
  4. David Richardson

MOT, it failed

Unfortunately I feel the same after many years of grovelling under filthy motor cars I just can't do those kind of jobs again, retirement & older bodies are a pain mate
  5. David Richardson

New A Class owner of this little blue beaut

Welcome to this forum as well as the A Class one, great knowledgeable members here who will help & advise. As said on the other side I use premium fuels but then my car uses diesel
  6. David Richardson

smart EQ 2020 head unit - music playback order?

Hope that you sort it out soon David
  7. David Richardson

Matt Paint Detailing?

Only jesting Dave :):), Car looks good mate
  8. David Richardson

Matt Paint Detailing?

You could always wrap the grey doors, wings & bonnet in Red :):):):)
  9. David Richardson

New to site

Welcome Andrew & Gaynor, Visit often, look around, contribute when you are able & above all make friends :) (not so far from you in Plymouth)
  10. David Richardson

First MB - Newbie

Welcome to the friendly forum Visit often, look around, contribute when you are able & above all make friends :)
  11. David Richardson

Waterleak in boot B Class

Deffo the air vents behind the rear bumper, this is a common fault & very very well written about on the https://www.aclassclub.co.uk/ https://www.aclassclub.co.uk/threads/help-with-water-in-spare-wheel-well-w176.8559/#post-88421 Drop in & search water in the spare wheel well, the cost of...
  12. David Richardson

Side Mirror LED light UPGRADE

Could be my car is a 2014 model
  13. David Richardson

Side Mirror LED light UPGRADE

Just completed a quick job to enhance the lighting on my car as per this video & what a huge difference at a cost of less than a £10 for quality canbus error free bulbs Tim if you're a member thank you so much for quality video tutorials
  14. David Richardson

Irish Member

Welcome to the forum, Visit often, look around, don't be afraid to ask questions & above all make friends :)
  15. David Richardson

Hello from Houston, Tx

Welcome to the forum, Visit often, look around, don't be afraid to ask questions & above all make friends :)
  16. David Richardson

Advice on cabin air filters!.

Mann or Hengst are the ones to choose
  17. David Richardson

Nextbase DAB 250 placement ina 2104 A Class

I decided to fit upgrade the standard radio to facilitate playing DAB radio stations & went with the Nextbase 250 model which can be bought from E Bay seller Velocity Electronics (authorised dealer) item number 293680641966, I also bought a Nextbase hardwire kit & a Brodit 654813 centre vent...
  18. David Richardson

A/C Check W203 C220 CDI A Coupe 2003

I think that you'll find that the red light should be constantly illuminated when the air con is switched on & is not an indication of any fault
  19. David Richardson

Hello fellow Mercedes owners

Welcome Duncan, Visit often, look around, contribute when you are able & of course make friends

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom