Search results

1. W

NOX sensor replace on ML 350 CDI

Thanks all. Short update - we do have an Indy, and he thought the 1800 was a joke. The dealer came down to 1300 in the end which is more like it, and possibly worth a bit extra just to have Merc warranty etc. But thanks Abb for the pointer on the SW update - we'll check that out. Not long...
  2. W

Thanks. To be fair, the dealer is working off the book apparently, and did ask MB for a contribution. They said that car is 3yrs outside warranty and even though relatively low mileage, they are not interested. First problem I had like that with MB in 20 years and much as I'd expected a...
  3. W

2013 ML350 CDI with 55k miles. EML came on, dealer says both NOX sensors report faults and need replacing - quoted over £1800. Seems steep? Anyone else had this, and what’s reasonable cost? Looks like they cost 350-400 each. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom