Search results

1. Myros

OM642 Power problem.

Yep to the last reply by Wighty. Ours did this not long ago at 81,000. You can get replacement actuators from ebay, at variable prices, depending on whether you want a refurbed Hella, or a brand new and cheaper Chinese version. the important thing is to get the number from your actuator, and...
  2. Myros

C220 (2012) S204 Estate tailgate locked semi shut

if you can get into the load bay, and if you can remove the tailgate door card, you might be able to work the locking mechanism from there. i had similar, but not the same with our 211. fortunately , that has the internal 'handle' kit from the 7 seater, which is hidden behind a plastic grommet...
  3. Myros

cls320cdi sbc brake problem

i'd be pushing very hard on the door for goodwill. it's not like it's gone to the moon and back, mileage-wise. Academic if you don't have the FMBSH I suppose.
  4. Myros

cls320cdi sbc brake problem

if it has a full MB service history, you should get the SBC fixed under Mobilo life.
  5. Myros

What's wrong with me??

is it because you are in Pompey? I've been with LV and their predecessors for decades. They won't insure my kids though. Direct line would, but tried to fleece me for the following year. Have you tried Lancaster and the others who like to do MBO club types like us?
  6. Myros

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

too much of this in the design studio
  7. Myros

I thought

Aaah, the " I'm being overtaken so I'll speed up " fandango. Two possible causes for that. One is the "I'm not actually that much in control of myself or my car, or trained very well, but my subconcscious perceives a threat from behind so I will subconsciously speed up to escape it" routine. The...
  8. Myros

I thought

to be fair, every one around here drives like a Wagner mercenary on his way to Moscow... the trick is to be grateful you are NOT he/she or it. Works for me every time.
  9. Myros

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Gummipfleged one of the car's rubbers. before it starts to pelt it down. Every little helps. I got wiggy and leather balmed the leather as well.
  10. Myros

Has anyone got or used a Pivot/Tilt Car lift?

the added bonus is , one you have the car up, you can remove the saddle and have a free run to trolley things out through the middle. I ought to add the ramps are thick steel, and weigh a fair bit. You have to add that on to the weight of the car and the lifting cabablity of your jack, which...
  11. Myros

Has anyone got or used a Pivot/Tilt Car lift?

I bought one of these in late 2017. Made locally and delivered from Barnsley. I opted for the galvanised version. They come in several lengths and weight capacities. I ordered the big one, and it takes the s211 comfortably. the garage takes the estate with a modicum of clearance. The jack...
  12. Myros

P0215 code error, fuel shut-off solenoid circuit/open

or so says the OBDII scanner when I plug it onto my 2006 s211 E320 CDI. OM^$" motor. The damned thing won't erase, car running on limp mode. Any ideas on where to find the solenoid, and what to do with it gratefully received.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom