Search results

1. mercmancdi

I have glc with the black night edition black grill but have a diamond grill in garage very temped to put it on.

Possible , only thing is I have a new diamond grill hanging it garage. Look after the £ lol.
  2. mercmancdi

I have glc with the black night edition black grill but have a diamond grill in garage very temped to put it on.

Thanks think that’s our problem, retired now and same reason as we had to do away with lower sports cars , fell down into them and could not get back up out. Hence bought g l c
  3. mercmancdi

Appreciate your thoughts. I find it a bit aggressive for my age. And was always a fan of chrome. I tried changing the big star to chrome but looked silly.
  4. mercmancdi

Any opinions. Bearing in mind I am too old now for boy racing. My glc 260 came with night edition grill with black vertical slots. But I have a new diamond grill in garage thinking of putting it on , below is how it is now. What you think.
  5. mercmancdi

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Lovely job. , Strange though where I live there is a row of fir trees and every time I get the wax or polish out the car becomes a real attraction to small flys , midges etc.
  6. mercmancdi

One keyless entry door button not working all the time. ?

Yes can do , funny thing it opens keyless but won’t lock its push button thinking fault in button. It’s not a major problem as long as no other doors start to follow.
  7. mercmancdi

One keyless entry door button not working all the time. ?

Have a 2017 glc keyless entry but just discovered the rear drivers button to open door keyless only works now and again on this door all other doors perfect. Any suggestions
  8. mercmancdi

Tyre pressure ounce lbs on Mercedes glc 250d with 21” rims

Ok will go by the fuel flap I was thinking the 21 might have been different.
  9. mercmancdi

Tyre pressure ounce lbs on Mercedes glc 250d with 21” rims

Anyone know proper tyre pressure for glc 250 with 21” rims. No load pressure ( just 2 passengers) in lbs please .
  10. mercmancdi

W211 Sometimes will not turn over

You don’t know an auto spark the solenoid may be what’s clicking. This might well be a clue , even a bad wire to the starter motor etc if it’s bad connection would click just as a bad battery connection does.
  11. mercmancdi

Engine Camshaft Magnet A1110510177

Plug For Camshaft Adjuster Mercedes-Benz A1119970186 Reference A1119970186 Condition New product Share €7.00 Tax included Plug for camshaft adjuster Mercedes-benz A1119970186
  12. mercmancdi

The ring and plug seem available for m271 , yet the plug is available for M111 but can’t find ring. So yet I thought it was M111 engine considering there appears to be no ring available, for that engine worth checking In case as Wighty said might be m271.
  13. mercmancdi

Brakes

I have had Pagid on 320s never a problem, think most pads are basically ok apart from wearing away quicker, but then doesn’t matter what pads you use a lot depends on your driving and how hard you are on the brakes. I have saw pads that were hardly worn but they had been so abused with fast...
  14. mercmancdi

Can’t help sorry but someone will know soon. Welcome
  15. mercmancdi

I try but wife thinks I have lost the plot parking mls away from doors. Lol Things might improve as my wife has an ongoing heart condition so blue base application is in.
  16. mercmancdi

Yes good enough, stuff krytox is good too it’s what vw recommends for convertible roof seals. You can drip it onto a cloth and put on .
  17. mercmancdi

Yes invisible great at it , mirrors umbrella’s hammers ,you name it but done 1st class job , never ever would dream of opening my car door against another car regardless of age or condition.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom