Search results

1. frontstar

The navigator does not know where it is, W212

Having a E220 from 2017 and the navigator does not know where it is? It believes on the map that it is close (500 meters) to where the car is, but it does not know exactly. Sometimes it finds better, sometimes worse. Is there something you can do yourself or is it the workshop that needs to work...
  2. frontstar

R129 Info about the electrical wires problems in engine room

I´m looking for to buy a R129 500SL but heard of the problems with electrical cables in engine room. Also that it started around 1993 and ended in 1995. Can anyone give me more details about how to figure out more exactly how I can now if the car is in the "danger zone" or not? Someone told me...
  3. frontstar

E220 Estate tailgate wobbles at close

The hinges are not so easy to lubricate, they are covered and there is limited with space. Any good idea how to do it the best way?
  4. frontstar

The problem is: When the tailgate closes (with motor) it shal do a smooth and steady movement at the same speed all way down. But in my case the the movement differ in speed, sometimes a bit faster and then slower. It´s not a movement at the same speed all way. OK, it works but it don´t look so...
  5. frontstar

I tested some lubrication but no difference, still wobbling when it closes? Any more ideas?
  6. frontstar

On my W212 2014 E220 Estate the electric tailgate wobbles when it closes. Opening is no problem, the movement is smooth and fine. But when it close the movement varies between faster and slower. Is it a problem with the motor(s) or the hydralic gas springs (struts)?
Top Bottom