Search results

1. s5tuart

SL500, R230 roof flaps only opening half way

Mine needed a new flap motor :(
  2. s5tuart

Porcelain Nappa Leather advice please

You can try Woolite from the jungle company. Used neat it'll clean even grimy leather although I suspect you may need to recolour that bolster.
  3. s5tuart

Any F1 fans

I get the feeling that Lewis will be the number 1 driver in that team next year.
  4. s5tuart

Any F1 fans

He can :D:D
  5. s5tuart

Any F1 fans

I'm so childish!!! Grinning like a Cheshire Cat when our friends car caught fire ;)
  6. s5tuart

AMG GTR / High Mileage AMGs

I wholeheartedly agree with Blobcat! As long as the servicing has been thorough miles are just a number.
  7. s5tuart

What have you done to your UnMerc today?

Does this count as a UnMerc? Helping my friend restore his boat!
  8. s5tuart

New Owner Of A Vito W639 Soon to be Camper

Put me on that list! :p
  9. s5tuart

Any F1 fans

It's great to see 4 British drivers in the top ten drivers standings :cool:
  10. s5tuart

Insurance

I think more people might follow my lead and start to car share. It more than halves the cost!
  11. s5tuart

Any F1 fans

What a cutthroat business it is. Imagine poor George's feelings if Max does get the seat!
  12. s5tuart

Dazzling Headlights.

The Intelligent LED lights on the CLS were absolutely brilliant ( pun intended!) and I never once got a flash from another driver.
  13. s5tuart

Any F1 fans

That would indeed be a true leveller!
  14. s5tuart

Any F1 fans

Looks like the Horner saga isn't going to go away! Rumours of Jos talking to Toto. Not sure how I'd feel about Max in a Silver Arrow :rolleyes:
  15. s5tuart

Possible EV.

16. s5tuart

Any F1 fans

Hmmmmmm! I'm just glad I didn't succumb to temptation and take up the Now TV offer of 12 months Sky Sports for £21 a month!
  17. s5tuart

How Fast Are EV's Getting?

Thanks. Try sitting on the bonnet or roof of a modern car! :shock:
  18. s5tuart

How Fast Are EV's Getting?

I passed my test in a 1947 Austin 12! :shock:
  19. s5tuart

Ouch

If you go through insurance you'll continue paying with increased premiums. I'd avoid it if you can

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom