Search results

1. obduro

AMG GTR / High Mileage AMGs

This is the line I was given...!
  2. obduro

Off to see a car at MB next week. I am told the engine itself has been replaced as the previous one was misfiring so the car will come with a brand new engine - while that sounds great is there anything else I should ask them or check on? Ceramic brakes have 10mm front / 8mm rear compared with...
  3. obduro

Thanks that’s really useful (and to others who have commented) In your experience are there any definite things to look out for with GTRs? Carbon ceramic brakes is a big one I have next to no knowledge of and also reading many stories about how ‘fun’ Cup2’s can be after some drizzle…
  4. obduro

Really useful to hear your thoughts, thanks all There are a couple at stealerships that I will take a look at - as you note the warranty might provide some extra peace of mind and will have half the miles. Particularly important to know the history where the car has carbon ceramic brakes too...
  5. obduro

Hi all, Looking to canvas opinion and views (a dangerous thing...!) I'm looking to buy my dream AMG GTR this year. It will be a 'weekend only' car and though I've been looking at every example on its merits, I'm wondering if I should be giving more serious consideration to some of the higher...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom