Search results

1. EmilysDad

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

I tried the original car ..... it said no, but I'm claiming it in 1
  2. EmilysDad

Never thought I'd get caught out with scum....

barstewards .... hope you get it sorted OK
  3. EmilysDad

2016 Smart car MoT fail on Lambda emissions. Hole in exhaust ??

hold a rag over the end of the exhaust to block it off .... any leaks/holes should then show up
  4. EmilysDad

Alloy wheel bolts stolen?

not so much deteriorate but absorbs water (hygroscopic)
  5. EmilysDad

Pipe loose underneath vehicle

that made me laugh! :D:D
  6. EmilysDad

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

not even Wiki ..... obviously a spilling pistake :rolleyes:
  7. EmilysDad

Pipe loose underneath vehicle

it looks very clean around the edge of hole B as though there's been something stuck in there ..... ????
  8. EmilysDad

Can a retrofitted factory option be linked to the car's VIN?

I suppose it depends on how old the car is as to whether it makes any difference. In the day I'd have had a MKIII Cortina XL/GT/GXL/2000E ..... ;)
  9. EmilysDad

Alloy wheel bolts stolen?

But ..... .more to the question .... why would anyone take their car to Kwikfit for anything?:rolleyes:
  10. EmilysDad

C238/E400 rear brakes need replacing, which should i get, Mercedes parts or Brembo

After 2 sets of failed pattern discs (due to discs "warping") many years ago supplied by an 'international brakes' :rolleyes: supplier, who were then not interested because they said I'd not fitted them correctly, I now only buy OE discs (whoever that OE might be) Cheaper & easier in the long run.
  11. EmilysDad

C238/E400 rear brakes need replacing, which should i get, Mercedes parts or Brembo

I understand that pads are generally harder these days due to the lack of asbestos in them. So the options are .... asbestosis or longer lasting discs. ;)
  12. EmilysDad

Early 2016 W212 - How to turn the radio off?

Doesn't it switch off with the ignition?
  13. EmilysDad

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

I knew it in 2 but Cardle wanted it in two :rolleyes:
  14. EmilysDad

Quietest & most comfortable tires for 2015 ML 250 4Matic

don't try buying tyres from Costco then ;) .... they will have you believe that you do need to replace them all together. They would only sell me 4 on my R Class. MB say you do NOT need to.
  15. EmilysDad

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

neither did I .... just put my glasses on :)
  16. EmilysDad

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

so did the badge on the B pillar ... lol Cardle still didn't let me have it :shock:
  17. EmilysDad

starter motor CL500 M273 also M272 engines

the last starter I had to replace was that on my Smart Roadster. It was only a couple of bolts that held it in place but ...... it took my about 5 hours to reach thebl00dy things!!!!!!!! I went with a new one form MB despite its cost .... I didn't want to have to repeat the job using a 2nd hand...
  18. EmilysDad

starter motor CL500 M273 also M272 engines

it's not just the preserve of MB that do that ;)
  19. EmilysDad

HOLD inoperative - See Owner's Manual

I'd had a my ML a few weeks before I realised it had HOLD ..... not sure how it gets in ''the way of actually driving''

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom